MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Site changes and Downtime - TODAY

Site changes and Downtime - TODAY - Forums [Biker Match] Site changes and Downtime - TODAY - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Site changes and Downtime - TODAY

I'm making lots of changes to the site today. This this reason, you will notice the site has to be taken down at several points for around 60 seconds at a time. I'm sorry if you loose any forum posts etc during this time. I will try and make all adjustments that require downtime between 12 noon and 1pm. The changes made today will mostly be to make the site more secure and protect all members more. However, I hope to make some of the feature request changes also. Thanks for your understanding

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/09/2007 07:53  

You'll find the site HANGS any second now for about 5 minutes - please be patient

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/09/2007 08:22  

I didn't feel a thing, you were so gentle Matt lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2007 08:57  

Not heard that before Changes made to the database now so that should be all the downtime done. You'll find that you can now delete your sent private messages too!

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/09/2007 09:05  

You'll find that you can now delete your sent private messages too! Wooo ooo and yeee haaa lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2007 09:10  

I take back the woo ooos and yee haaas lol Matt is it possible to have a DELETE/HIDE button on EACH message once it's opened? Please? As opposed to when it's in the list (it's no easy explaining this one lol) I don't know if I want to delete a message until I've read it, once it's open and I decide I do want to delete it I have to return to the list to delete it. Every time I return to 'sent box' it goes back to page one, I've got over 40 pages to sort thro so having to open the menu and choose the page is taking more time than it needs to, if you see what I mean?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2007 09:28  

I've given up! lol I aint got the patience it needs to trawl thro em all, not individually anyway. Great for insomnia tho, if I find meself unable to sleep and nothing to do I may give it another go.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2007 09:56  

why dont u just leave them ffs? lol. It will send u back to page 1, and heres the reason... If ur on the last page of ur inbox/sentbox and you delete the only item there.... which page will it forward you back to? The last page which no longer exists? Seeeee - theres logic in the madness. And most people have probably got better things to do than go find PMs they sent 6 months ago to go and hide them! hahaa Re adding it to the PM.... very easy to do, but where? It will clutter up the message box. Cant put it in the row with the current buttons as there will be too many buttons for the space

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/09/2007 10:22  

Matt: why dont u just leave them ffs? lol. ok keep your wig on Wilma! lol I'll stop playing wiv it, 'onest guv.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2007 11:19  

Bloody awkward sod u r

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/09/2007 14:24  

that's a capital S, fank ewe ROFL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2007 17:59  

theres always one isnt there lol

Update Reply
storm @ 08/09/2007 19:46  

Shu'p!