MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates

Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates

Will have to pass on this one, cant make weekends yet :( need to get home to daughter after ride. But hope you all have a good rideout :)

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 27/08/2013 21:46  

Count me in,

Update Reply
Onearmbandit52 @ 27/08/2013 21:52  

Firestorm , the weekend is just an idea at the mo, but if we do a weekend, why dont you come for just the day

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/08/2013 22:03  

Dave I was out on the Llanberis Pass, Trawsfynydd, Beddgelert and Porthmadog on Monday with a couple of mates, brilliant roads everyone will enjoy If you want me to check out any of the BB or camp sites just le me know Picture under the LlanfairPG sign will be a must

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 27/08/2013 22:16  

Yep Firestorm, theres always the A55 for a quick exit anywhere on the ride. We are never to far away

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 27/08/2013 22:17  

Oli, I will get in touch re camping if there is enough interest, otherwise, it will be another good ride out

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/08/2013 22:47  

if 22nd is the date i'm in. just hope i can wing it in work. oh plumbski i found a spare vest under the stairs. i'll pack it in my overniter i'm all for staying over

Update Reply
SwimBuddy @ 27/08/2013 23:51  

if 22nd is the date does that mean we stay over till the monday if enough have signed up ??

Update Reply
SwimBuddy @ 28/08/2013 00:54  

Why not SB :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2013 02:47  

Yay SB.....bring that vest and I will bring .....ooh I better not say, Plumbski will get scared .
As for the stay over, if enough are interested I will check out how much it would be from Fri-Sun, Sat-Sun and Sat-Mon. Its looking like Saturday 22 September then.......If everyone is happy I will get this in the events by end of play Friday.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/08/2013 07:23  

Very worried!!!!!!!!

I could stay Saturday night, but it would depend on the weather really, gets a bit wild on Anglesey, it would probably blow us all away, fingers crossed.

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 28/08/2013 08:11  

Don't forget RB Dave wants to go to the Church of St Marys in the hollow of White hazel trees, near the rapid whirlpool by St Tisillios of the Red cave. Llanfair PG

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 28/08/2013 12:05  

now i'm REALLY CONFUSED!!! the 22nd is a Sunday!!!

Update Reply
SwimBuddy @ 28/08/2013 14:33  

@plumbski... I feel honoured to be invited to join you on this jaunt bur as per pm i am unable to make it.

I hope you all have a fab time n manage to cope with mike wearing nowt but a hi-viz vest, bike boots, lid n gloves. Lets hope for his sake the weather is tropical!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/08/2013 14:53  

Aha! So that's what it means Mike! I originally thought it was made up to attract tourists
Good point Karen, if there is a stopover, Mike can only do Sat?, I can only do Sat (coz ov wurk ), Ian 2690 can only do Sun, dunno where that leaves us all @ this point. Sorry you can't join us GBNP, a new face would have been nice on the run

Update Reply
DynamicDave @ 28/08/2013 18:21  

SB thats cos I looked at the calendar wrong ..... apologies for the confusion ........hence me never EVER being allowed to be in charge of the routes lol

Majority rules so you all need to tell me what day you can do. I would say re the camping it would be sat/sun rather than sun/mon, so peeps dont have issues re work

Sorry you cant make it GBNP.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/08/2013 19:14  

still count me in

Update Reply
SwimBuddy @ 28/08/2013 19:51  

Perhaps, if mike keeps hounding me i will be able to make something this side ov next summer! Keep me in the loop please.

Hope you all have a fab time (i will be with you all in spirit) dont forget to stop for me to av a cuppa tea n a cake during the day (i get peckish) ...also if camping around 7.30pm crack a tinny for me please! TA!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/08/2013 20:50  

Sure thing GBNP I will never forget you. You were nice to me when I joined, legend keep smiling, and I'm having a beer right now watching Top Gun on my Sky box, call sign Charlie.

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 28/08/2013 20:56  

Ooooh tom cruise on a motorcycle... Looking good.. but then again val kilmer ... Or Anthony edwards... Oooh souch choice ... So little time !!

Got to the classic line yet ??

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/08/2013 21:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email