MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you smile today?

What made you smile today? (1343) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you smile today? (1343) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you smile today?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Spending a couple of hours in the back garden, watching several red kites soaring and gliding on the breeze. A wonderful way to relax and enjoy a cuppa 😍...

Sounds lurverly Lindsay ✨

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/03/2021 15:59  

Seeing its " lets gang up on a newbie day" again today.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2021 12:59  

Hardly a newbie but when said person got personal in chat he was given short shrift like other obnoxious persons in the past.

Update Reply
Double six @ 27/03/2021 13:29  

Hear hear 66

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 27/03/2021 16:03  

You lot are experts in obnoxiousness so i suppose you should know. How many more are going to be chased off the site because YOU dont like what they say. You cant tell what context his comment were meant to be from written text, looked to me like he was trying to have a laugh but the control freaks turned it round. You dont own the site!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2021 19:39  

I don't know why you are so bitter, you took against me shortly after you joined, for what? I neither know nor care. As for being ignored, as you claim to have been recently, if other members don't like what you think or say I suppose they're at fault, is that about right? People chat with whoever they want to, they are not obliged to communicate with those that don't interest them. More than once you have had a sly dig at opinions I have and I've let them slide, I can't be doing with bitter and twisted folk, life's too short for that.

Update Reply
Double six @ 27/03/2021 20:13  

I saw what was said in the chatroom and when someone on what looked like their second comment said 'I'm going for my morning s**t bye
Which wasn't funny but was uncouth and vulgar doesn't deserve to be given time and please remember in the site rules it states that you must refrain from being vulgar amongst other thing.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/03/2021 20:37  

So this person is in your mind allowed to be disrespectful to a group of people and voice his opinion... And others should not...? I don't think so.... If he was saying something about not hair colour but skin colour, that would be racist!!

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 27/03/2021 21:06  

Good point well made Lynn.

Update Reply
Double six @ 27/03/2021 21:10  

Yes I agree Lynn....if it's the same person we are talking about

All we did was give the same as we got.....we did no more....that's it.....end of.

If you have a rude attitude.....you will get a rude attitude back.....why is that a problem....

It's not ok to insult people....

What made me smile today....... nature, my crazy dogs and good people ,✨😃

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2021 21:13  

Smile today...agreeing a price for the 'Donor Tiger' remnants left on the patio...last big chunks going next week,need to get busy stripping anything Ebay-able off..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/03/2021 17:56  

Bitter and twisted? Someone needs to look in the mirror. Thats me done. Another paying member lost. Atb.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2021 07:07  

Lots of reasons;
* I feel much better than I did (covid vaccine was not great 36+ hours in bed feeling dreadful).
* A visit from someone special.
* A walk in the sunshine
* Having a cuppa relaxing, listening to the birds singing.
* Hearing 'bikes whizzing up n down the main road
* Knowing I only have to work Thursday this week.

RESULT!😁😁😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/03/2021 16:39  

Choices.......😁😁✨✨ ( Glad your feeling better after jab, Linds)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2021 17:14  

Being back at job number one today 😊😊😊

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/03/2021 17:53  

Ambling to work under sunny skies on Marilyn..more of the same tomorrow,apparently...🌞👍🏍😆

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 30/03/2021 10:01  

My puppy has his adult teeth come through......they are so sooo white and big he looks like he ought to be in the only way is Essex 😂🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍😍

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2021 20:38  

If he's not a pampered poodle with diamante collar,he's no chance,Suzi,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/03/2021 09:27  

Smile today...stalling the bus on a single track country lane,because i was too busy watching a hare in an adjacent field..🙄

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/03/2021 09:29  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
If he's not a pampered poodle with diamante collar,he's no chance,Suzi,lol...

Hahahaha Jinxy and there's no chance of that 🤔😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2021 20:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email