MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you smile today?

What made you smile today? (1257) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you smile today? (1257) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you smile today?

Another gorgeous day,even if a tad earlier than Saturday....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/03/2017 09:53  

A day that went right.
Met two buddies for a ride out.
A chilli burger at Box Hill
Back to a local for beer and the England game followed by MotoGP and no work tomorrow. RESULT

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/03/2017 21:08  

Great weather, clocks forward and
MotoGP is back plus Moto 2 & 3

Update Reply
555byker @ 26/03/2017 21:18  

Smile...watching a hawk hunting his lunch,whilst i eat mine....:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/03/2017 14:29  

And tonight,getting a great deal on a brand new battery for Rudolph,old one an unknown quantity...and finding out that shop owner,(an old crony of mine) has just acquired a Street Triple 675..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/03/2017 18:30  

Thinking about the Chicken Jalfrezi I'm going to eat shortly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2017 11:10  

Seeing a sign at the end of my road saying "This exit will be closed for ten weeks"...10!!!!Lets see them stop a motorcycle,then...heehee

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 30/03/2017 17:18  

My sparkly brand new car

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/03/2017 23:19  

Friday morning,swerving and braking hard to avoid hitting a white-tailed dear and her young one crossing the lane in front of the bus...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/04/2017 00:11  

Today...on impulse ,went to see "Ghost In The Shell",finally a 'live action' version of the brilliant Anime film and series from many years ago.Scarlett Johansson in the starring role,another good reason to see it...recommended 8/10 :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/04/2017 14:44  

Smile today...walking the dog through cool dark woodland,kicking up leaf debris as we go
Smile 2,The Sequel...Getting a Scottoiler high capacity reservoir,new,for less than half price...
Smile 3,arranging a long ride for tomorrow,with weather forecast good..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/04/2017 12:30  

Sunday's smile is reserved for a pillion in a million..:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/04/2017 22:47  

Leaving the rest of the group having yet another cup of coffee and heading into Lourdes on my own and having a good ride around until they got here.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 10/04/2017 11:36  

Being viewed by men!!

If you fancy a bird that looks this f*cked, then you really need to get down to Specsavers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2017 00:39  

ROFL @cornholio

My other half will be so pleased it's not just him it happens to.

Have you had any 'interesting' messages yet?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/04/2017 07:08  

Lindsay, years ago I was on out the razz with 4 women I know, some bloke comes up to the 5 of us and asks if I want a drink.

I say "No, I'm alright thanks!"

Then he asks if I want to dance.

I say "No, I'm a bloke!"

He looks confused and said "What?"

Then the penny dropped and he scuttled off feeling a bit of a muppet.

The women were laughing and taking the piss out of me cos some bloke came up to me and tried chatting me up.

So I told them what does that say about you lot if I'm the only one that got chatted up?

That shut them up, for a few seconds, then we burst out laughing. Even now years later we still laugh about that night.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2017 10:21  

Ahh, another time at work some bell end from a band said he wasn't sure if I was a man or a woman.

So I told him "Why don't suck my dick and find out?"

Just one of the joys of having long hair I suppose.

Anyway, that kind of thing hasn't happened for years now, must be an age thing. I guess I no longer look like a nubile Scandinavian nymphomaniac woman, but more a nubile Scandinavian woman's nan. There probably aint that much call for that kind of thing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2017 10:27  

becon n egg roll at the high beach tea hut,yum

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2017 15:19  

Rofl. A similar thing happened to an exbf of mine. Stood propping bar up waiting to be served, long flowing strawberry blonde hair down his back, a guy walked up behind him, put his hand on his a*se n gave it a good long squeeze. My ex turned out his hands either side of the guy's face, pulled him forward n planted a kiss smack bang on his lips! We all fell about laughing, the guy mumbled some sort of apology n almost ran out of the pub

Like you say, the price you pay for long flowing locks

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/04/2017 20:56  

Funny,that...way back in my teens/early twenties i had blonde hair long enough to reach my backside,and have thumped a few blokes who thought it was okay to grab someone's(what they thought was a girl's) arse in a crowded pub,never wanted to snog them ......

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/04/2017 22:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email