MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Le Mans. 19 - 23 Sept

Le Mans. 19 - 23 Sept - Forums [Biker Match] Le Mans. 19 - 23 Sept - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Le Mans. 19 - 23 Sept

Good Morning All, Just a quickie to see if anyone is going to the 24hour Moto race in Le Mans next month? Am keen to go seeing as the Saturday is my birthday too R x

Update Reply
MissyREP @ 11/08/2013 09:54  

Edit - dates are from 19 - 22nd. Not 23rd as previously thought.

Update Reply
MissyREP @ 12/08/2013 08:37  

Forgot this was on and I'm down that way on new bike so might be worth a swing past

Hope for a sunny france

Update Reply
madscots @ 12/08/2013 18:53  

:) I think it could make for a cracking weekend.

Update Reply
MissyREP @ 12/08/2013 22:11  

I've been a couple of times,camping ok if you hotel it on the way back on the sunday because you won't get a decent night sleep on the saturday! (stopped in Sees on the way back last time,was ok and near the main route to Le Havre).Get up early to watch the racing at sunrise too.If you're hotelling it don't be put off the F1 cheapies,they are basic but fine and usually have electric gates so a secure car/bike park.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 12/08/2013 22:22  

Yeah I was thinking of camping it - They've got VIP weekend passes for 230 euros which include free VIP parking, food, great seats and access to grandstand so I thought about doing that

Update Reply
MissyREP @ 13/08/2013 07:18  

Mind take some pics be well cool if you get VIP ticket

Update Reply
madscots @ 14/08/2013 23:53  

The VIP parking might be worth paying for,when I took my z650 in the early 90's some thieving tw@t nicked the side panels and an ignition coil while it was parked during the race,the ride back to England on a 325cc twin wasn't fun.Best one was when I took my then company car,7 seater people carrier so no need to take a tent and brought a load of cheap beer back.I wonder if the french still find it amusing red-lining bikes in the campsite at 4am,they did last time I went!

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 15/08/2013 00:02  

Hahaha!! I looked into the VIP package for the weekend and it looks great; air conditioned and sound-proofed lounges (for when you want to give your ears a rest), full bar, access to pass circuit on practise sessions and VIP loune race days, free access to grandstand, VIP parking, breakfast lunch and dinner on race days and lodge for 230 euros! Seems like a no brainer to me?

Update Reply
MissyREP @ 15/08/2013 07:40  

Christ that is spot on, I should take a group down for bm sometime. I took a bm group to let mans 4 weeks back on way south. We stayed in a really nice hotel

Update Reply
madscots @ 15/08/2013 08:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email