MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

am i really so horrid ???

am i really so horrid ??? - Forums [Biker Match] am i really so horrid ??? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

am i really so horrid ???

i moved to north yorkshire last november and i really like it up here but am so fed up of not having any mates to ride out with.ive pm,d women on here offering frienship and someone to ride out with and just get ignored!! am i really that scary or horrid that nobody wants to play out on bikes with me i hoped to make lots more riding buddies when i moved here but i just think am destined to be billy no mates i can ride out with russ and his mates but would be nice to have a few female mates to ride out with. lindsey get learning to ride quick pleeeeease !!! your horrid mate debzx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/07/2013 20:13  

i ride out on my own but i like it that way but some times 2 very nice men em and 6 meet up at sill o'clock for a coffee
your not scary at all guess you haven't made friend with the rite peeps

Update Reply
kaycat @ 04/07/2013 20:24  

We just could not find a way to tell you xx

Update Reply
JP @ 04/07/2013 20:24  

i dont know my way round well enough to ride out on my own yet although spose i could just take me sat nav so i can get home if i get lost lol
(((hugs)))) jp luv yah hun x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/07/2013 20:32  

ZZ are you able to join the North West ride out?
RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 04/07/2013 20:36  

sorry i tried to make it better and made it worse i get that y i ride on my own kay no mates

Update Reply
kaycat @ 04/07/2013 20:38  

Howzabout goin to squires an lookin out fer the lady riders. Then go n say 'hi'...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2013 20:54  

I'd more than happily go for ride outs with you can never have too many friends xx

Update Reply
OMNF @ 04/07/2013 20:57  

ive been up to squires loads and all the women riders just look at me like im a monster or summat omnf that would be great anytime your up this way or am down there will have to meet up for a blast out x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/07/2013 21:05  

Na your ok zz, in fact i thought you were a larf. Problem is you ask blokes they think your after them ,you ask the girls and they get all wierded out ,(ps just in case your worried its the other way round for me! ) as your not part of there coffee circle. Or maybe its that street fighter of yours is just too cool!

Sure the ride outs will appear i have a simular issue after moving to south Yorks. I for one am always up for a spin on the bike.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2013 10:59  

If any of you are off Monday I'm going squires. Due to my job my days off are often during the week unfortunately

Update Reply
OMNF @ 05/07/2013 11:31  

not sure where the furry tree rat HQ is but I have feeling its up the north east somewhere, in that case SteveH has just posted on the Events and Ride outs thread asking if anybodies up for a ride out in the north east this weekend. I'll be going along, come and join us...

Update Reply
centurion @ 05/07/2013 11:34  

aaw fanx stuie am just bit fed up at min with having nobody to go for a ride with and sit having coffee and cake and just talk crap lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 05/07/2013 14:22  

Ahh yes talking crap, now thats something im real good at......especialy with the odd beer nside me :-D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2013 14:41  

talking crap after a beer is compulsory isn't it? zzr i'd happily go but no bike i'm afraid sugar, got all the gear just no bike!

Update Reply
Curlyblonde @ 05/07/2013 16:34  

I also have the same problem and mostly ride by myself.....but then I am a hateful bitch and all!....allegedly! lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 05/07/2013 18:35  

Who wants to ride wiv a nutter?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2013 21:14  

We all know ur a nutter XK............lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 05/07/2013 22:48  

Change of plan for Monday going to bakewell now if anyone is off and wants to join you're more than welcome

Update Reply
OMNF @ 06/07/2013 12:32  

Aww debz... Bless ya little new rocks ... You aint soooooo bad, i love ya to bits! Only thing holding me back on das is dosh, zx-12r gonna be motd n sold, then im on to it like a furry tree rat up a drainpipe. Tee hee.

I think you will hate tootling around at a really slow pace with me wobbling about behind ya and i know exactly what language will be used, it wont be polite, that i am sure of!

Tbh, i think some of the women up at squires dont get our take on life, n the other thing is that you ride better than most of their blokes, espesh on that tangerine scream! Stuff em all is wot i say! Down with pink fluffy crap, shopping, nails and lashes and up with beer, booze, bikes, bloody good fun!

Btw... @ stuie ... I thought you only had eyes for me!! Lol! You cant have debz 'fighter... Play nicely!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/07/2013 01:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email