MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

am i really so horrid ???

am i really so horrid ??? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] am i really so horrid ??? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

am i really so horrid ???

BUT I WANT ORANGE THING!

Its louder than a shouty thing and almost as good looking as Eeyore the beemer ;-) All it needs is a set of tin boxies bolted to the site and it will be perfect (*now going to run and hide. Very very quickly. ;) )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2013 09:51  

You better run... Mention tin boxes again n i bet debz will be finding one around 6ƌ" long in your shape! Lol

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/07/2013 10:08  

ZZR Did I read that you wear going to the Squires today,
or have you changed your mind. I did look at going myself only I have to catch up on a few things at home, It is 102 mile for me to squires according to my Garmin Mapsource.

Bing

Update Reply
bingwing @ 07/07/2013 10:35  

Same here Debz.............. lost my biking mate to a bad back, just can't seem to find another. I know most of my riding is mid-week due shift/marriage/kids/parents etc but considering the amount of people on here who haqve profiles that say 'fed up of riding alone' (and there ARE LOADS) you would think you would get a taker form somewhere

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 07/07/2013 12:30  

We are just leaving squires for east coast.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/07/2013 12:34  

I'll be in Scarborough later, about 7 ish

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/07/2013 12:40  

hey debz xx

in some ways it might be a blessing, them lasses oop squires or wherever probs are totally not your type of peeps anyhow and you would soon get pissed orf!!!

you will find some female mates to ride with im sure of it , jus hang in there and it will come abooot

i dont really like riding on me own... its loads more fun even with one mate to have a giggle at the lights, and jus generally much more fun.... and sometimes i forget that all lasses aint got their own bikes and ride em like crazy chicks as they should be ridden

jus keep on bein you and you will meet some good lasses im sure ..... maybe if ya start and wear a flat cap and have a whippet in a tank bag ya will be more yorkshire like ............. HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2013 22:54  

Lmao at Suzi :) proper Yorkshire that.

Update Reply
OMNF @ 07/07/2013 23:59  

lol @suzi your right chick they do all seem to be so up their own arses round squires am waiting for gotbikeneedpilot to get started on her das so we can ride out together so hopefully soon

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 08/07/2013 05:54  

Not long now... Like i said ..

On it like a furry tree rat up a drainpipe !

Aint gonna back out n am gonna get a virago 535 !!! Tee hee.

In all seriousness, tell russ to prepare himself for some serious streetfighter work!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/07/2013 07:34  

Lol street fightered GS 8-D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2013 09:04  

Even better lol - a street fightered Virago!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2013 12:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email