MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Raven cafe tonight?

Raven cafe tonight? - Forums [Biker Match] Raven cafe tonight? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Raven cafe tonight?

Anyone fancy meeting up at the raven - Lynne's cafe in Whitchurch tonight?

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 30/05/2013 14:24  

i have no i dear were it is

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/05/2013 21:04  

Hiya flower, it's Whitchurch way. Was good to meet up with a few of you there. Lovely ride home.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 31/05/2013 00:00  

Durrrr...should have read the forums earlier. Ho hum, maybe some other week!
And to think i was in the Lock Gate at Beeston, just 20 mins up the road. Still, the Dracula Butty (black pudding and egg) was a treat

Update Reply
Wills @ 31/05/2013 01:00  

Would have been good to see you wills, most probably going again next week, ill text you.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 31/05/2013 07:07  

KC, just follow the main road south from Whitchurch and a couple of miles out of town there's a big roundabout with a garage, two caffs, a pub and more. It's the caff next to the garage.

Update Reply
Wills @ 31/05/2013 09:36  

Raven Cafe (01948 665 691) Prees Heath Whitchurch Shropshire SY13 2AF

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/05/2013 11:54  

thanks will xx
sandi xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 31/05/2013 11:56  

The food is actually better in the Midway Truckstop next doorthan in the Raven...but don't tell everyone..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2013 12:00  

Shall we try to get together next Thursday over there?
Toots, thanks for the hint on the food.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 31/05/2013 19:39  

Toots, Lyn, who runs the Raven, is a member of Biker Match Maybe you'd be safe ordering humble pie lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/05/2013 22:40  

I'll stand by my taste buds...lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2013 15:51  

Great to see more BM members coming to my local Biker meet venue, Its just a shame that BM decided to drop reguler weekly meet venues from its Events calendar because members were not posting their pics as attending...shame indeed... Its a great meet up place..met Alison2011 and friends there a couple of weeks ago.
The Raven/Lyns cafe...especially now summer is here, but theres always great food available and great company... its nothing to see several hundred bikers there when weather is good...and huge huge car park. Look forward to meeting many more BM members there soon... Stay shiney side up folks....John

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 11/06/2013 12:02  

Quite so, it was absolutely rammed last Thursday. Well-placed for both the North West and North Midlands and the A49 between Tarporley and Whitchurch (and also Shrewsbury and Whitchurch) is a good ride, plenty of bends without being too scary, a classic A-road.

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/06/2013 17:38  

Hi Wills
Good to know someone agrees with me buddy... I hardle ever miss, even drop by when its winter just to make folk welcome, say hello next time you see me there....By the way, have you tried the A525 from Whitchurch to Nantwich lately, council have resurfaced quite a lot of it... especially the bendies from Whitchurch to turn off for Newcastle under Lyne..... then the rest of it to Newcastle in the pipeline I been told... Quite a few BM members and other bikers from the Stoke area come over to Raven using that road.... Have a great summer ahead... more weeks like the past one and I'll be happy..
Cheers matey..... John

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 11/06/2013 20:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email