MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July

Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July

It's great to have quite a few interested in this. Watch this space all, i'll be sorting time's and posting this weekend.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 05/06/2013 23:31  

OK one and all, here's the meeting points and time's for this event .....

1st meeting point is the layby just west of the Kingstone roundabout on the A27 Lewes bypass - I plan on leaving here at 08.45am - I'll be here at 08.30am - if you fancy a cuppa and bacon butty before we leave there is a van here so make sure you allow time for this if you wish.

2nd meeting point is the BP services at Arundel (A27) at aprox 09.15am - just a quick stop and go here to meet anyone who is there.

3rd meeting point is Rownham Services on the M27 at aprox 10.00am - Stop here to meet others and have a coffee and chat - If possible park up at the entrance to the Services building for ease of finding each other - leave for Beaulieu when we are all ready - say about 10.30.

So, in brief .....

08.45am - leave Kingstone near Lewes
09.15am to 09.20am - leave BP services at Arundel
10.00am - meet at Rownham services on the M27 - leave at 10.30am

Can anyone who's meeting us please let me know where you will be meeting us so we can look out for you - so far i know DAVE VM, (hopefully) 1066 Biker Chick (hopefully) and ColinB will be at Lewes and JDhog, Inspector Gadget and stutts will be at Rownham service.

I'v booked the sunshine so lets head out for a great day.

Don't forget to book your tickets in advance on the Beaulieu web site (see events page for site address) as this way they are only £6.00 per head.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 09/06/2013 16:32  

I'll talk to Dave but expect we shall be at first meeting point.

Colin

Update Reply
ColinB @ 09/06/2013 21:14  

I've had my holiday request approved for the 14th , so in answer to the above questions, we will be meeting at the layby just past the Kingstone roundabout at 8.45 . Just got my ticket to buy now.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 11/06/2013 00:48  

HOW EARLY!!!!!! I won't get me lie in that day will i. See you at the bugger van, ooops burper van outside lewes at stupid o'clock in the morning then.

Update Reply
xj @ 11/06/2013 11:14  

DAVE VM, great news that your coming along.

xj, shake a leg and get up at a sensible time for once Think of the great company you'll be with. You could always ride down on the Saturday and camp!!!!! Be good to see you again mate.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 11/06/2013 21:55  

camp? don't get me started on bloody camping. no one said nuffin bout camping when i said i'd come. you shouldn't go springing things like that on a sensitive elderly gentleman, made me come over all peculiar it did. bloody camp indeed, whats up with you man, get a hold of your senses for gawds sake

Update Reply
xj @ 11/06/2013 23:01  

im coming not bringing a tent though,best the sun comes out ,

Update Reply
stutts @ 12/06/2013 18:20  

see ya all at rownhams around 10 ish

Update Reply
stutts @ 13/06/2013 20:13  

Nice one stutts, look forward to meeting you. You won't miss us, look out for xj, he'll be the one with a tent pack on the back ..... lol
You may have already guessed he's not a great fan of camping.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 13/06/2013 21:20  

OK,,,,,,,,,,So I got up this morning got ready and off I went to rownhams services,Waited till 10 45 and thought I must have missed all,So off I went to beaulie,thought car parks a bit empty,parked and went to reception ,,,,,,,,,YOUR A MONTH EARLY,,bollocks,,

Update Reply
stutts @ 14/06/2013 16:31  

stutts Well at least you know your way there now

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 14/06/2013 20:58  

For gawds sake don't start Mark off about camping, you'll never shut him up . By the way tickets for myself and my pillion 1066BikerChick have been purchased. I reckon stutts wanted to do a practice run so he knew the way to Beaulieu on the day

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 18/06/2013 09:48  

click clack, that's the sound of my knitting needles, I'm knitting a 'blonde' wig for Stutts (BTW this is NOT the SURREY riders ride in, that's also on the calendar but no names down, as yet) Andy Simmo's ride in, 12 names added so far www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?...nt_id=3963

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/06/2013 10:16  

me? I love camping i do.

Update Reply
xj @ 18/06/2013 16:14  

That's great xj, pick up a tent last week, so whats the next rally we're going to then mate??

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 18/06/2013 21:18  

OK one and all, here's the meeting points and time's for this event .....

1st meeting point is the layby just west of the Kingstone roundabout on the A27 Lewes bypass - I plan on leaving here at 08.45am - I'll be here at 08.30am - if you fancy a cuppa and bacon butty before we leave there is a van here so make sure you allow time for this if you wish.

2nd meeting point is the BP services at Arundel (A27) at aprox 09.15am - just a quick stop and go here to meet anyone who is there.

3rd meeting point is Rownham Services on the M27 at aprox 10.00am - Stop here to meet others and have a coffee and chat - If possible park up at the entrance to the Services building for ease of finding each other - leave for Beaulieu when we are all ready - say about 10.30.

So, in brief .....

08.45am - leave Kingstone near Lewes
09.15am to 09.20am - leave BP services at Arundel
10.00am - meet at Rownham services on the M27 - leave at 10.30am

Can anyone who's meeting us please let me know where you will be meeting us so we can look out for you - so far i know DAVE VM, (hopefully) 1066 Biker Chick (hopefully) and ColinB will be at Lewes and JDhog, Inspector Gadget and stutts will be at Rownham service.

I'v booked the sunshine so lets head out for a great day.

Don't forget to book your tickets in advance on the Beaulieu web site (see events page for site address) as this way they are only £6.00 per head.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 18/06/2013 21:19  

I will be at 1st meeting point, hopefully will meet up with Dave and head there together from Hastings.
As I'm coming from Ashford I will be getting up v v early. Damn!
Still, should be a great day.

CB

Update Reply
ColinB @ 18/06/2013 21:59  

It will be worth the early start Colin, it's a great day out. Just make sure you get and early night the night before mate

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 18/06/2013 22:12  

see it's not just me who thinks starting off in the middle of the night is a ridiculous idea. see you there colin, bushy eyed and bright tailed.

Update Reply
xj @ 18/06/2013 23:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email