MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

20 April 2013 - Alison's (not so) surprise ride out

20 April 2013 - Alison's (not so) surprise ride out  - Forums [Biker Match] 20 April 2013 - Alison's (not so) surprise ride out  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

20 April 2013 - Alison's (not so) surprise ride out

Okey its not such a surprise now lol Anyhoo...Non-hotmale has agreed to play mum for me (I can't carry a pillion for a while yet). The plan is to meet up on Saturday 20th April and go for a bit of a ride out. Thundersprint is the next day so it does have to be this date. Now I've had suggestions of the Lake District or Southport and either is fine, but the stipulation is definately a fish and chip lunch. If anyone fancies coming along, let me know and we will arrange a proper meet up and time and a route that covers all experience and capabilities. RB xxx

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 31/03/2013 08:27  

Alison has a lovely friend in you, organising this for her knowing what it mean to her to. I would love to have joined you all but its a bit too far for me to ride until after my arm op in May, have a fab time and I am sure that Alison will be in safe hands riding pillion to nhm.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 31/03/2013 18:52  

Thanks CG. Ali is really looking forward to it.....more so now she knows there isn't tightrope walking involved lol

RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 31/03/2013 19:52  

But there's still chainsaw juggling, a bush tucker challenge and pole dancing in the town centre isn't there????

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 02/04/2013 19:03  

My hands should be on the handlebars whilst riding CG lol. x

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 02/04/2013 19:04  

oooh we could do the hoki coki down the motorway

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 02/04/2013 19:28  

Not going to make this as will be camping over at Thundersprint - sorry

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 02/04/2013 21:21  

No worries Allison. Still not sure if can get to Thundersprint, hoping too so if can get there hope to meet up.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 02/04/2013 22:06  

Are you still thinking of a ride out on the Saturday ?
Am up for it if anyone else is. Am going to thundersprint on Sunday so let's make a weekend of it !

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 05/04/2013 03:11  

Hi Bandito Yes its the Saturday (20 April), which is Ali's actual birthday. NHM is going to Thundersprint on the Sunday, but I'm not sure if I can make that yet. I will have a chat with NHM and we will get a place and time set up for meeting up. It should either be southport or the Lakes....but fish & chips are a definate. Will let you know as soon as I get details. RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 05/04/2013 13:33  

Ok RB keep me posted, always up for a run out :)

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 05/04/2013 17:27  

Here we go. Non Hot Male, myself and Ali are meeting Bandito 12 at the layby at the end of the Airbus runway in Broughton. This is on Chester Road (B5125) right opposite Wood Lane. The meet is at 10.00 (ish) on the 20 April The run will now be North Wales way and Bandito knows a lot of good runs that way so it should be a good day out. Fish & chips for lunch. Don't worry about experience etc. I'm new to this (my first proper long ride out) myself so it will be paced to suit. If anyone else wants to join let me know. For those who don't know Broughton (like me) we can arrange another meet up point around Eccles way at about 9.00 ish (this will hopefully avoid saturday morning Trafford Centre traffic) and ride over together. RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 10/04/2013 08:55  

Hello RB

You get me onto the M56 from Alisons place and I'll get you to Broughton. Nice easy run that one.

NHM

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 10/04/2013 19:43  

You're asking the woman who has issues with left and right!!!!! :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 10/04/2013 22:26  

No pressure then!

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 10/04/2013 22:50  

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 11/04/2013 14:01  

Anyone else up for a ride out to North Wales on Saturday 20 April. If you are and you want to meet before we get to meeting place with Bandito12 then give me a holler and we will arrange somewhere.
RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 14/04/2013 09:23  

I'll meet you at Alisons. Should have plenty of time if we leave say 9.15 am to meet up with Bandito12

nhm

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 14/04/2013 13:30  

hi if you'r coming over to north wales yes i would love to join as i'm also going to thundersprint on the sunday
thanks nbc

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 14/04/2013 21:43  

Hello nbc,
Best to let us know where to meet you and we will estimate (i.e. Bandit12 will I hope) the meet up time.
Please advise address or postcode of meeting point.
nhm

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 14/04/2013 22:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email