MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Southend shakedown

Southend shakedown - Forums [Biker Match] Southend shakedown - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Southend shakedown

southend shakedown on 1 st april 2013,from ace cafe,london, to southend.,leaves ace at 10.30....will be going from croydon area to meet run on route (weather permitting :) ) anyone want to meet up and ride down ?

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 30/03/2013 09:44  

Just tried to add this to the events page but seems unlikely to get there (to the events page that is) in time due to ermmm anyway unless weather really stupidly bad i will probably be there at Southend at least

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2013 10:09  

Just tried to add this to the events page but seems unlikely to get there (to the events page that is) in time due to ermmm Due to what? Short notice you mean? 'short notice' events are accepted as long as folk realise it narrows their chances of getting folk to join in, and as long as the submitter intends to take photos to add to the calendar, not much point adding the event otherwise eh? The DESTINATION address is what's required, on the calendar submission form, in the address part, not the DEPARTURE address and not a mixture of both addresses lol You do want folk to join ya don't ya? Let me know the correct destination address in Southend, with a postcode, and I can add it to the calendar.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/03/2013 10:31  

sandi first off not my event or thread for that matter just trying to be helpful and get what is normally a good turnout to the attention of all who might be interested, dont worry wont try to be helpfull again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2013 11:35  

This event is now on the calendar, thanks tuftyjohn and oldbiker Would someone please take photos at this event and add them to the calendar, make my efforts worthwhile? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4138

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/03/2013 22:38  

I'm up for this. Who's going from Kent ? Brathu

Update Reply
Brathu @ 31/03/2013 17:17  

Sorry peep's, need to pull out of this, other thing's to be done, and other road's to be ridden ,lol.
Have fun y-all :) Regards Brathu

Update Reply
Brathu @ 31/03/2013 20:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email