MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Are Teenage Kicks so hard to beat

Are Teenage Kicks so hard to beat (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Are Teenage Kicks so hard to beat (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Are Teenage Kicks so hard to beat

ah hahahaha ... i knew it wasnt Secret Affair did Poison Ivy but i had forgotten about the Lambrettas lol gawd memories!! and we did a massive cnd march in london ~ coachloads of skins and punks from all diff cities, met and marched through the streets that ended with a huge outdoor concert at hyde park was ace in 82 i think that was or 83 lol, cant remember which bands played ... typical lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2013 20:47  

OMG Ragnar will be on a Lambretta next time we see him!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 21/03/2013 08:43  

If I did, it wouldn't be the first time i'd rode a Lambertta

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/03/2013 00:03  

the first ptw i fell off was a lambretta. they're ok in a straight line. have fallen off loads since.

Update Reply
xj @ 24/03/2013 11:57  

New to this site but seen your all talking about punk, that takes me back as I've seen s few punk bands but they seem to be makin a comeback

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 24/03/2013 12:30  

good aint it rangergordy and i woudl highly recommend SLF... they seem to get better with age liek a fine wine, malt or cheese or all 3 hahahaha awesome anyhow and good to see teh young uns picking up on punk and the meaning behind it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2013 17:06  

I saw SLF in Edinburgh years ago, I think it was 1980 & they were brilliant. It is true how the young bands say the punk bands were their inspiration

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 26/03/2013 09:49  

First live band I seen were The Skids before Stuart Adamson left to form Big Country both were ace

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 26/03/2013 13:59  

Highly agree with ya there RangerGordy two fantastic Scot bands RIP Stuart Adamson

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/03/2013 15:59  

True Lulu, they still have two of the most recognisable intro to songs :)

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 26/03/2013 21:01  

here ya go Rangergordy SLF last saturday at Rock City...... awesome... so good im posting this link everywhere pmsl hahahaha , wow brings back memories of how good last sat was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NxOr-zCEn8

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/03/2013 22:08  

Looked great there suzi, got me thinking tho, what is the best punk song ever? Mine is

The Exploited - Dead Cities

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/03/2013 23:32  

Brilliant Suzi looked great, brought back memories

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 27/03/2013 00:15  

Jdhog my favorite punk song would be either pretty vacant - sex pistols or new rose - the damned

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 27/03/2013 00:17  

They Don't Understand by Sham 69 is my top song which is on the Tell us the Truth LP which my brother gave me for my birthday in 1978 after I was playing If the kids are united/Sunday morning nightmare single constantly and since then Jimmy Pursey and Dave Parsons lyrics and music have always hit the right spot with me.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/03/2013 10:20  

I used to love Sham 69 Ragnar especially Borstal Breakout that was my favourite of theirs

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 27/03/2013 13:58  

Do like the damned gordy but I'm gonna go for neat neat neat!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2013 23:18  

wow its a hard one this .... love sooo many.. love sham 69, and Dead Cities wicked too Jdhog, loved Im an Upstart by ANgelic Upstarts bt that aint punk its more skinhead i love Anarchy for the Uk ~ sex pistols ... yeah cheesy but a brill song and also Im A Lonely Boy ~ Sex pistols i love Nobody's Hero ~ SLF and 78RPM SLF and Barbed WireLove and....... and ... and... i love BigA Little A ~ Crass... now they were punk and some Discharge stuff ws good too let's just have a punk/skin bash where dj plays all punk skin and rock alllllllllll night hahahaah and i also love Warhead ~ UK Subs , bt again not really punk!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2013 23:55  

Good choice Jdhog like most of the Damned stuff

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 27/03/2013 23:56  

Agree with you Suzi let's have a punk and Rock bash. I loved SLF - Alternative Ulster and 78 R.P.M, Pistols - Holidays In The Sun, especially the intro, Skids - Into the Valley, Richard Hell - Blank Generation and The Tubes - White Punks On Dope to name a few but were loads more

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 28/03/2013 20:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email