MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Are Teenage Kicks so hard to beat

Are Teenage Kicks so hard to beat (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Are Teenage Kicks so hard to beat (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Are Teenage Kicks so hard to beat

I'll go for that Suzi. I would happily take some tracks to a rally a do a hour or so of some good old punk and oi. We couldn't do more than that because a lot of the older ones on here would get confused and be asking "where's pink zeplin? I can still head bandage with the best of then"

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/03/2013 20:26  

ragnar you cantttttttttttttt possibly say things like that ... pmsl i was thinking another track tha twas awesome was Holiday in Cambodia by Dead Kennedys ~ punk rock.................. yayyyyyy well maybe we will ave to try see if we can sort some kinda bash or at one of the bm meets get us to play a load of stuff we like toooo .... seeeee i love the !pink zepplin! toooo.... im a hippy punk rock chick that loves, punk, oi, rock and kinda hippy trippy rock musac toooooooooooo as well as some folk, blue stuff bt mainly the stuff that makes my heart sing is the stuff from my yoooof and that was punk and oi...........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2013 21:08  

I still have all the 7'' singles from the late 70s and early 80s.... we defo should do a punk bash... where and when? lol

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 28/03/2013 21:13  

Suzi doll. I can say what I like if the older ones morn we can just get their doctors to up their drugs so they still think white sabbath were really good and i still belive Johnny when he said ' never trust a hippy '

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/03/2013 21:30  

Ps. Im in a pub p#@@+d.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/03/2013 21:31  

pmsl Rags ~ bt looked what happened to Jonny when he joined PIL ~ i seen em live many a year ago and he asked for some peeps to be thrown out coz they threw beer at him...... if ya cant reep what ya sow.......... and all that

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2013 21:52  

Be fair he is from north london (spit spit)

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/03/2013 22:00  

hahahaha.... at the slf gig there was a young lad in 20s dressed jus like sid vicious wit padlock neck chain an alll.... brought back memories ... adn good to see it still gettin interest now.... get ya zimmer out now Rags......... ya meds are ready <<<<< runs and hides...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2013 22:15  

I'll get my zimmer out when i stop dreaming of you wearing a nuns habit. or xxx

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/03/2013 22:42  

..... PMSL ..... whats me in a nuns habit got to do with it......... ffs you seen the youtube clips of me at Angelic Upstarsts givin it some in me nuns habit have ya..... where is the slap emoticon come to think of it..... pmsl....... sister suzi....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2013 22:58  

Some of us old uns can still shake it but like your pink zeppelin Ragnar

Update Reply
rangergordy @ 29/03/2013 07:40  

So it isn't you that goes to gigs dressed up as a nun and there's me thinking you had a addiction and I could get you out of your habit

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/03/2013 07:41  

hahahaha no its me mum............ pmsl ya nutta......... now move away from teh dressing up box RAgnar .... or ya will be in trouble.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2013 17:31  

I like playing by the dressing up box, it keeps me young

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/03/2013 20:07  

ok well so long as i can be siouxsie sioux ~ or however she spelt it.. hey they had some pretty good songs toooooo... harmful elements in the air.. symbols crashing everywhere herrrrr... who you gonna be ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2013 20:08  

Wayne County before the op or if i'm wearing very very tight pants Jayne County. The Banshees did do some great songs with great lyrics. Following the footsteps of a rag doll dance we are entranced.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/03/2013 21:04  

oh my gawd i used to love that one ~ i used to have that album..... lost all my records so it aint till i hear it or see an album it all comes back to me!!! my bessie mate thoguht she was siouxsie hahaha and i used to wear purple blusher and lipstick.......... i probably looked like id been ina fight bt i thought i looked ace hahahahaha wow yeah loved the banshees also Adam and the Ants first album Dirk Wears White Sox was a good one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2013 21:25  

Dirk wears white sox is always one of the first albums I stick on my phone. Luckly is still have my 7" and LP's just need a record player to play them on.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/03/2013 21:52  

ooooooooh Lemmy has just picked I wanna Be Sedated ~ The Ramones and Anarchy for the Uk ~ the Pistols... darn gooooooood choice Lemmy A is the nme a is anarchy ........ cos i wanna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ANARCHY..... it's the only way to beeeeeee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2013 19:38  

Lemmy always been a behind the punk scene and done good covers of "God Save the Queen" and Infa Riot's "Emergency". I've just been giving Anti-Nowhere League's, We Are The League a good blast.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 31/03/2013 20:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email