MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Condensed courses - a good or bad idea ?

Condensed courses - a good or bad idea ? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Condensed courses - a good or bad idea ? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Condensed courses - a good or bad idea ?

hey Tat, have you done your course yet??... I've spotted one in Blackburn (they do accom aswell) so may treat myself to an early Chrissy prezzie

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/09/2007 12:00  

If you are comfortable learning that way and you think it will help it stay in the memory then go for it. I did a 3 day supercourse back when CSM were still going. Best three days biking I ever did and it did stay in the memory. It made me approach the test as just another lesson and if i screw up well dont repeat it!.....I passed first time. Now if only the same could be said for my car...Class 2 and class 1 artic....... Which ever way you do it it really will be the best thing you ever do and I wish you luck with it

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 29/09/2007 13:17  

hi all. Did a 2 day das course with test the following day. Managed to squeeze in a good hour with my instructor directly before the test. Was very intensive, 7 hours riding solid 2 days running but it worked well for me. I got so used to the bike and felt comfortable on it, and like Mark said, no time to pick up bad habits :) GOOD LUCK x

Update Reply
roadangel @ 29/09/2007 15:05  

I am booked for 8 October in Builth

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 29/09/2007 17:04  

That should say the 5 October but I can't edit the stupid thing

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 29/09/2007 17:05  

I did a course 4 years ago . It will be a great week and one you will not regret. The week will bring you to test standard;the following months after the test are more imprtant and will build the experience to ride in the real world. good luck and go for it!

Update Reply
wurzelon2wheels @ 29/09/2007 17:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email