MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Soapbox Derby and Mad March Hare Party

Soapbox Derby and Mad March Hare Party - Forums [Biker Match] Soapbox Derby and Mad March Hare Party - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Soapbox Derby and Mad March Hare Party

A bit late for a full advert in the Events Calender...but if you're looking for something different then pop along to Lumb Farm, Marehay, DE5 8JN...near Ripley, Derbyshire on Saturday 9th March for the Ribcrackers Soapbox Derby and fancy dress party ( with 2 bands and a rock disco) in the evening....camping is available...all for a FIVER... Any questions, just get in touch.... Soapbox racing starts at 2.00PM...Ride Safe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2013 20:18  

I'll be there for thes Soapbox racing.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/03/2013 20:26  

sounds like fun. might just be able eo make this one

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 05/03/2013 20:32  

oooh this sounds good i may scoot along toooo ... depends if i get up in time...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2013 20:32  

Looked at it on YouTube. It looks a right laugh. Who's up for camping and a party then?

Update Reply
petewick @ 05/03/2013 21:20  

Toots, it could still go on the calendar, longer notice allows for more folk to sort themselves out to get there but it can still go on the calendar, especially so if one person is definitely going and photos are to be taken. I love to see folk making a fool...I mean enjoying themselves I've added it to the calendar, wasn't sure what category to give it, from the choices, so stuck it under 'music event' http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3974

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/03/2013 08:17  

Cheers sandi...was going to do it all properly after Xmas..but didn't get back 'online' until this week...Doh.....x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2013 09:10  

My bike club are putting in an entry, I have never been before but am really looking forward to it. I would have loved to have camped over but am already camping over at my bike club on the Saturday night for a party.
If any one does decide to go from BM then please look out for me and say hi, I will be with the unwanted mcc.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 06/03/2013 13:11  

Are there any Bm folk here.???

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/03/2013 14:11  

Oops sorry cg, I got a bit waylaid and couldn't make it. Hope it was a fun time ( plenty of crashes lol)

Update Reply
petewick @ 10/03/2013 20:19  

Awe shame if I had known I would have popped down.....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 10/03/2013 20:24  

Pete it was cold and wet but great fun, Toots sorry I missed you to, I did go round singing Toots Tootsie but no one answered. I didn't stay for the evening as I had another Party to go to.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/03/2013 11:26  

great place for a Rally :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/03/2013 19:49  

Hey CG...sorry i missed you but it was a bit chaotic and hope you had a lovely time at Ruth's party.... I couldn't believe how many folk braved the elements for the racing let alone how many pitched up for the night..very hardy souls out there... Needlees to say it was another successful Derby...only 1 crash this year but it was quite a spectacular one at that.... Thay do hold rallies there BJ..but the camping field is far from flat.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/03/2013 11:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email