MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Snowdonia Camp 2013

Snowdonia Camp 2013 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Snowdonia Camp 2013 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Snowdonia Camp 2013

Cheers Mads, its difficult to find a weekend in summer with nothing on and have to agree with ya that the people who go south france would not be interested in snowdonia. Not a problem and wish I could go south of France, maybe one day xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 20/03/2013 01:27  

we maybe able to make it just depends on if russ can get fri and sat off.if yes we will be camping

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 20/03/2013 05:50  

i looked at the Shell island camp too but there was a few too many rules and regulations for my liking....not that im particularly ritously noisy or owt.........just hate rules of any description (they are just there to be broken for the sake of it IMHO)......i'll just shurrup now!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/03/2013 11:59  

I can't understand why anyone would complain to you for organising a camp on the same weekend as theirs. Gives everyone more choice and if it's not on the events page how are you supposed to know about it.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 20/03/2013 17:03  

Not only is it not on events but its not a BM event ?

Update Reply
JP @ 20/03/2013 17:27  

Put me down for the nearest 5* Hotel..

Update Reply
phasmatis @ 20/03/2013 17:36  

Will u settle for 5* company instead? :)

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/03/2013 18:02  

Absolutely :-)

Update Reply
phasmatis @ 20/03/2013 19:22  

Best get ur name down then lad ;)

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/03/2013 20:40  

better get these week ends booked off work

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 23/03/2013 16:17  

sorry to ask is there some deff dates yet as ive not been on site for a while

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 23/03/2013 16:20  

Well said KG we will definitely be 5* company. Yeah trucker its Wednesday 26th June to Sunday 30th June. Get ya name down

Update Reply
OMNF @ 23/03/2013 16:52  

ok ty omne will get name down how do we pay ?

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 23/03/2013 16:56  

Pay at the site on arrival

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 23/03/2013 17:06  

ok thanks put name down

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 23/03/2013 17:41  

Really looking forward to this one as I only got there for an hour or so last year

Update Reply
JP @ 24/03/2013 16:40  

was thinkin didnt see you last year JP!! it was brill fun last year.... hope you dont get so much wind as we did tho on arrival!!! and that is the type blowing along the clouds not after beans

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2013 16:55  

My darlins, this event is definately on, the dates are as been stated wednesday 26th June to sunday 30th june 2013. And Trucker you pay on arrival to Mrs Jones the site owner, and she will put a ticket on your tent (if camping) with date of arrival and departure. The camping fees are nothing to do with me, last year those that stayed in the bunkbarn paid on booking as this had to be paid in advance, but, as it is not the small bunkbarn just for us this year, i dont think anything has to be paid in advance, if a deposit has to be paid then i deal with that and get it back on arrival so no need for anyone to be concerned with nothing except getting there safe and sound, having a great time and getting home safe after.
May i point out that you are welcome to bring who you want and come for as many days as you want, you dont have to come on wednesday, i just do it for a bit longer as peeps travelling a long way get to chill a bit longer and not rushing about with lots of travelling!!! And, its such a spectacular spot for seeing snowdonia and North Wales, a week isnt long enough never mind a weekend!! Oh, if anyone wants to go earlier, let me know and i'll arranger your arrival for you, wont be a problem ok!!

Still waiting for reply from the race track in Anglsea about reduction for the days bike racing on saturday if a few of us go, will chase them up this week.

My apologies for not answering queries sooner, been otherwise occupied, so sorry, and, if you would prefer my phone number for getting hold of me for details or queries, send me a pm and wont be a problem ok.

Shell Island camp is nothing to do with me nor BM and i really did not know it was being held same weekend until i had already booked this site, if this BM Snowdonia camp is offending anyone then they have the problem as I really dont have a problem at all if members want to go there. The end!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 24/03/2013 17:03  

thanks for answering my questions im going to book the time of work looking forward to it an meeting up with u all

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 24/03/2013 18:54  

I will be camping. Due to my bike i cant have fixed panniers so just got a set of throw overs and a large hiking back-pack. Of course i will need a tent, sleeping bag, clothes and of course straighteners. Any tips on small tents and sleeping bags? and any advice on whats best to pack where. I have already been advised to put only soft stuff in my back pack due to the risk of back injuries should i come off.

Update Reply
OMNF @ 24/03/2013 20:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email