MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Snowdonia Camp 2013

Snowdonia Camp 2013 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Snowdonia Camp 2013 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Snowdonia Camp 2013

Wenders - Just seen this one. Put me down for 2 in the bunkhouse. Jenni & I will definitely be there. I will book the time off work tomorrow, and break the news to her tomorrow night.

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 13/03/2013 00:40  

This sounds like fun, but it's a bit early to say for sure. Camping for me.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/03/2013 07:16  

Wender's Snowdonia Camp 2 26th - 30th June 2013 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3981

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/03/2013 08:42  

Would there be a problem with bringing a non BM member.

Update Reply
colin675 @ 13/03/2013 10:38  

I enjoyed the barn last year , this year I'll go for the tent. Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 13/03/2013 10:43  

Wenders, got the dates booked. Do you want a hand with anything, just let me know Hun x

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 13/03/2013 11:25  

BJ pilly day was not on events calender, i picked that weekend as there was not much on and racing is on at anglesey. Site is booked now.

Mart darlin thanks, yeah i know sweety you will help xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 13/03/2013 19:11  

Colin, no mate not a prob if you bring a non BM member

Update Reply
wenders @ 13/03/2013 19:12  

Thanks Wenders

Update Reply
colin675 @ 13/03/2013 19:57  

This sounds good fun. Put me down for the barn please x

Update Reply
fantasia @ 14/03/2013 00:33  

We have a good laugh fantasia, and we know the roads around here well, so we have some good runs.
PM me wenders if there is anything in particular you would like doing. Don't know how many days I will be coming for yet, but can always help out in the day or ferry stuff, being a unnatural nite worker lol

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 14/03/2013 02:54  

can ya put me down for the barn too please

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 14/03/2013 08:49  

Either is fine for me Wenders. If we have enough for the barn i'll stay there but if we have to share i'd rather be in my own tent i think. Cheers

Update Reply
OMNF @ 14/03/2013 19:59  

Aw Wenders sorry hun cant make this one will be camping down on Shell Island, Harlech that weekend. Only just seen this thread otherwise would have put down July. You never know we may meet up on a ride out lol Hope you feeling better hun x

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 14/03/2013 20:43  

put me down 4 campig im up for that will book it off work sounds gd to me

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 14/03/2013 21:07  

All booked off work ready! woop!

Update Reply
OMNF @ 15/03/2013 19:45  

Hey guys and gals, nice one.

Those who have invites to shell island camp on facebook as i had one, bit of advise, Shell Island are not biker friendly, they do not allow groups, its a family and couples site only!!! If i was you i would check directly with the site before commiting yourselves, wouldnt want ya all getting your hopes up and then being turned away when you get there!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/03/2013 21:28  

BUMP

Update Reply
OMNF @ 19/03/2013 20:35  

Can I please make reference to my comment from previous post.....
Those who have invites to shell island camp on facebook as i had one, bit of advise, Shell Island are not biker friendly, they do not allow groups, its a family and couples site only!!! If i was you i would check directly with the site before commiting yourselves, wouldnt want ya all getting your hopes up and then being turned away when you get there!!!!!!

The organiser of this event has stated that he has been in touch with Shell Island and there is not going to be a problem!! I only said for you all to check as last year when looking for a camp to do Snowdonia, I approached Shell Island and what I stated before is what they told me last year. It is nothing to do with me, was only trying to be helpful!! As i told the organiser, I had already booked our camp site for the weekend with the racing at Anglesea when I was made aware that the shell island camp was the same weekend! I am not in any way trying to POACH people from one camp to mine, not who i am as most of you who know me will know, I am a firm believer in doing what you want and when and where with whoever you want and people have the right to choose what they want to do. I received a phone call from a BM member who is also on facebook when my event dates were posted to tell me was the same date. To be honest i couldnt give a flying flop whats happening where with all the shite happening around me, so, please, anyone down for going to Shell Island please do as you wish, really not a problem for me at all OK!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 20/03/2013 00:34  

Wenders
all thats on is the South of France tour and I don't think very many are going that would like Snowdonia.

I was at last years BM trip to Snowdonia with some of this years France members

So

HEHEHE have a fab time folks as I woulda came if was free..... be thinking of ya though when we're in sunny South of France

Update Reply
madscots @ 20/03/2013 01:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email