MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Aldi bike week

Aldi bike week - Forums [Biker Match] Aldi bike week - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Aldi bike week

This starts from 10 march http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/25791.htm

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/02/2013 18:52  

http://www.../25791.htm Thanks for the heads-up Rowan

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/02/2013 14:48  

For those of you with iPhones there is now an ALDI app that is free which will keep you up to date on the offers. Go to iTunes and search for ALDI.... or follow this link. http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/service/18880.htm?WT.z_sr...z_src=main

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 01/03/2013 08:22  

Watch out for their textile biker clothing range I have an Aldi textile jacket Crane Sport, which has armoured back, shoulders and elbows It also has a removeable washable quilted "thinsulate" lining And a detachable winter "padded" collar I doubt that you'll get one as cheap as I got mine £11 off ebay, and £7 was carriage But I dont think they are an "arm & a leg" at full price It compliments the leggings I bought 3 years ago at Lidl for £42

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/03/2013 01:04  

From sun 10 march

Jacket £59.99
Trousers £39.99
Gloves £19.99
Helmet full face m and l £29.99
Balaclava, neck tube, chest tube £4.99 each
Neck warmer £2.99
Kevlar jeans £29.99
Compression underwear £7.99
Base layers £9.99
Socks £3.59
Touring boots 7-11 £29.99
Chain & lock £9.99
Bike cover 8.99
Paddock stand £29.99

Also a range of security cameras, alarms and locks

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 07/03/2013 17:59  

What on earth is 'compression underwear'? and why would one want to have one's 'bits' compressed?
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 07/03/2013 20:03  

LMFAO that is exactly what i was thinkin Dusty pmsl hahahahah ffs
wel the neck tube thingy that comes down ya chest a bit i fancy pmsl again about the "compression underwear"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2013 20:33  

sounds painfull compressed but will visit my local aldi lol

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 07/03/2013 20:57  

Lmao at all of ya

Dusty and trucker....I got images now lol
RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 07/03/2013 21:58  

1. Sports Compression – Elastic seamless stitching for a better fit and enhanced muscle performance.2. Performance AirRibs – Acts as an insulating pad for shoulders.3. MoistureZone on your breastbone area – Takes advantage of this less temperature sensitive area for quick transportation of moisture.4. AirZone – Stitching supports air exchange in this area.5. OptiFit Hip Border – Keeps the top in the right place – suitable for all body shapes.6. MoistureZone – Back – Stitching allows for the quick transportation of moisture.7. OptiFit Sleeve Border – High elastic cuffs prevent sleeves from riding up – suitable for all types of arm.8. Performance AirRibs – Insulated to keep elbows warm.9. AirRibs – Protects and insulates the small of the back.A. OptiFit Hip Border – Extra wide and highly elastic to keep the pants where they belong.B. Compression Control – Fixed strips reduce compression.C. MoistureZone – Stitching allows for the quick transportation of moisture.D. AirRibs – Keep thigh muscles warm by keeping insulating air in contact with skin.E. MoistureZone – Stitching allows for the quick transportation of moisture.F. Performance AirRibs – Keep insulating air within this cold-sensitive area.G. AirZone – Stitching supports air exchange in this area.H. OptiFit Fastening – Highly elastic border prevents pants from sliding without pressing.

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 08/03/2013 09:16  

Motorcycle Jacket £59. 99 each * -->
Designed for safety, style and comfort whilst on the road.
CE approved back, shoulder and elbow protectors Chest and back air ventilation zips Connection zip for attachment to trousers Adjustable waist, cuff and hem Sizes: S-XL

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 08/03/2013 09:18  

Additional Base Layers on sale too... £9.99 each
Practical under-layers to stay comfortable while riding.
Warm, brushed fabric Flat lock seams for comfort Choose from: Black/Red in sizes M-XL or Black in sizes M-L

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 08/03/2013 13:57  

wow that long underwear sounds amazing . Do you know if they're teflon coated to facilitate skidmark removal. Lol ... Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 08/03/2013 22:51  

Check your Boxers first Dusty.... and incinerate if necessary...

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 09/03/2013 12:20  

i take it , that's a 'no' then
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 09/03/2013 15:24  

Well I bought my Compression shirt and trousers this morning, along with a Base Layer Shirt from Aldi in Leicester, and I have to say that the gear is SUPERB!!

Rode out to Sycamore Harley-Davidson in the Snow, Sleet, Hail, Rain and was kept toasty warm.... the only bit I need to warm up now are my finger tips...

Might even go back for a pair of Base Layer Trousers...

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 10/03/2013 14:56  

Got myself a pair of boots, a couple of pairs of socks and a lock and chain from the Bexhill store this afternoon, there was only a few pairs of boots left, selling out very quickly. Will probably go back tomorrow after work and see about the base layers, after reading H_R's post.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 10/03/2013 20:01  

Good choice on the boots Dave, I wanted a pair from Lidl's the other week, but no dice! They had sold out of the Cruiser style boots in a day!

Very impressed with the Aldi selection, but talking to people this evening, it seems that not all the stores carry the same range of sizes.

The bigger stores are your best bet for the bargains, but I'm chuffed to bits about the Base Layer gear and Compression layers too.

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 10/03/2013 22:13  

Couldn't resist the sexy underwear so I got some . Feels a bit 'super hero' so I'm gonner wear my boxers on top . Does anyone want to play 'Robin' to my 'Batman' ? lol .
Dusty x
P.s. Changed my mind . Does anyone want to play 'Catwoman' to my Batman ?

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 12/03/2013 10:39  

I have bought my base layers from here for years, it's very good and is the same as the major branded ones...I can't fault them.. Note I would go up a size or two......don't think their size system is very accurate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/03/2013 11:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email