MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Aldi bike week

Aldi bike week (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Aldi bike week (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Aldi bike week

I bought the base layer and the compression set, can't fault the price or quality, however, johnnytb is right about the sizing. The chest/waist are ok but they are a bit short in the body, i.e. large is ok for someone about 5Ǝ".

Update Reply
RickM @ 13/03/2013 18:39  

pmsl dusty.... yoiu got away with that request for robin ... yeah i got the compression top (i think its the compression one!!) a couple years ago and its good in winter under me other layers ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2013 21:09  

Best thing is to wear the Compression Clothing UNDER the Base Layers as the Compression Clothing becomes "Shrink Fit" as soon as it goes on... I made the mistake of wearing my Base Layer under the Compression Clothing and it was uncomfortable!!

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 16/03/2013 08:05  

Erkerm. Exuse my blondness but what the divel is compression clothing. Iv bought base layers and suit from aldi few years ago and a flip top helmet last year. There all still going strong. And helmet is best yet. But i havent had a shoei. Lol. Anyone got any info on 'SEXY' LADIES biker boots. That i can ride my bike in. ? X

Update Reply
fantasia @ 18/03/2013 10:44  

Im shore i could find you some nice compression clothing for you Val,lol .ill keep an eye open for sexy biker boots for ya.X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2013 12:08  

try,www.snaz75.com and rocky horrors.co.uk..................nice boots

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2013 16:43  

Hi, Compression clothing keeps external pressure on your muscles which makes them more efficient (no idea how). As for boots try 'New Rock', they deal on line and also have a stall at the BMF. Rick.

Update Reply
RickM @ 18/03/2013 18:52  

SEXY BOOTS

I think that because women tend to have small feet for their height . Even big steel toed work boots look cute and sexy .
Mind you , that could be coz I'm a bit 'pervy' lol
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 23/03/2013 18:18  

When you apply compression to specific body parts in a balanced and accurate way, it accelerates blood flow. This gets more oxygen to your working muscles – and boosts your performance.
Better blood flow also helps your body to get rid of lactic acid and other metabolic wastes – which helps you work at a higher rate for longer. Plus, improved oxygenation reduces the effects of delayed onset muscle soreness and accelerates muscle repair. Test on Cyclists showed the following:... Improved performance in a 30-minute cycling bout when wearing Compression TightsSignificantly lower heart rate during cycling when wearing Compression TightsImproved ability to maintain performance in a second cycling bout when wearing Compression Tights for recoveryGreater reduction in blood lactate concentrations while wearing Compression Tights during recoveryDecreased swelling in the thigh following wearing Compression Tights for recoveryPerception of leg-muscle soreness less when wearing Compression Tights for recovery.

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 24/03/2013 13:20  

So , there you have it Ladies , a bit of compression spurs the compressee on to greater and greater feets of endurance and performance.

always thought those undies were a bit pervy, Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 24/03/2013 16:43  

After an Easter weekend camping in Scotland at minus five, I have to agree that those Batman undies are the dogz bolx. Very comfy, very cozy. Highly recommended. Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 02/04/2013 22:36  

I've used it for a few years now, it was especially good when i worked on the South coast of Cornwall and I used to make long runs up to Scotland and back over a weekend, just seemed to give you the extra boost to do the distance when you would normally be well past the fatique mark.... and it is good in summer as just under a long Tshirt..... washes quickly and drys quick too...

And if you are stuck for fancy dress at a rally...pair of pants and a towel add a make shift eye mask and your a super hero..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2013 00:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email