MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

knight in shining armour

knight in shining armour - Forums [Biker Match] knight in shining armour - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

knight in shining armour

thank u so much for this weekend bluesbiker,me and the kids wouldnt have been able to get to rc's charity day without u! and thanx so much for taking us to twinlakes yesterday,we had a great day despite the rain! hope my kids didnt wear u out too much!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 20/08/2007 06:19  

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/08/2007 10:16  

Fantastic to hear you got out and had fun withiest and what a great guy bluesbiker is for this. See you later.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 20/08/2007 10:37  

Awww shucks. T'was nothing

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 20/08/2007 15:22  

thank you!!it is not acceptable that i let jen down,and i will make it up to her and the kids!please accept my humble apologies!!!!!!!!kids should never be let down!!!!!what ever the reason! tony d

Update Reply
anthony d @ 20/08/2007 15:54  

would love to be a knight in shining armour but alas mine is all dented and rusty from lifes hard knocks

Update Reply
gsrider @ 20/08/2007 16:21  

Really nice gesture Mr Blues...

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 20/08/2007 17:03  

Two years ago before my separation i would have been able to write the names of my friends on a fag paper. people i consider as good friends, some of which are on this site, are very precious to me. and i will go out of my way for any of them. I don't do it for the praise, in fact i find it a little bit embarrassing. And don't be offended speedy but it's not a gesture either. I do it because i want to and believe it or not, i do actually as with this weekend, really enjoy it.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 20/08/2007 18:50  

Well in mate .

Update Reply
rattler @ 20/08/2007 19:17  

bluesbiker

Update Reply
dragon @ 20/08/2007 21:29  

Blues your second post on her made me slightly teary as like you I am now finding I am getting some nice people in my life and doing anything for any of them would just come as part and parcel of my everyday life not given a second thought.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 20/08/2007 21:51  

I wasn`t offended at all Blues Biker.... when I say gesture I mean a show of friendship

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 21/08/2007 08:10  

i have made some fantastic friends on this site,and lately i have realised just how much they mean to me!! thanx for my hug cg and thanx for today di!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/08/2007 16:40  

Jen no thanks needed thats what mates are all about. I too have realised what lovely people I have met since joining this site and today confirmed that, you know when you have a day you wished didn't have to end, well that was today, it's so nice to have a laugh, DC, Strines and GS hope we all manage to find Nemo in Skeggy. lol

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/08/2007 19:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email