MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Man Rules

Man Rules  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Man Rules  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Man Rules

Thanks HR, but mine was metal, rather more robust than that one looks. It could withstand a severe nag attack from up to 20 paces.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2013 19:33  

This is the posher version... ;-)

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 26/02/2013 08:12  

NOW that what I call a roundtuit!

I want one, I want one, I want one.

I WANT ONE! birthday is october, if any girleeeeeez are stumped for a gift then I am officially putting this on my wish list.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2013 10:07  

I'm going to start my new business.... Birthday Gifts for the guys on here... so the ladies can spoil us for a change!!

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 26/02/2013 15:15  

Nice one JP. Peeps could prob add a few more to this.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 26/02/2013 17:46  

It's soooo true

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2013 11:08  

No wonder I'm still single...damn that toilet seat to hell.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2013 11:11  

Here you go, a Japanese invention which automatically raises the lid as you approach and lowers it automatically as you walk away...

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 01/03/2013 11:48  

i would also liek to add that the flaw in your rules is thinking if a lass cries it is blackmail ................ pmsl .............. you may need to re-think tht rule guys pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2013 20:29  

Brilliant rules... love the rountoit tool must get one for the other half

Update Reply
hellsbells13 @ 02/03/2013 19:00  

Errr.....nah it's true ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2013 19:01  

Great set of rules JP . A perfect description of a perfect bloke.
Interesting craic about the bogseat. I didn't realise the seat needed to be down , so that it looked pretty. I've been whinged at for leaving it up . Although , non of my exes bothered to explain the ' pretty hypothesis' .
I have a clip on my bogseat , to hold it open and ready for use coz when I come home drunk I can never find the light switch and I wouldn't want to whizz all over it . (that's what the floor is for) lol
Dusty x
P.s. When you take a close look at the average 'Manimal' one has to come to the conclusion that '' WOMEN ARE BLOODY STUPID " for wanting a '' boyfriend'' . They would probably be better off with something from the farmyard. Lol

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 03/03/2013 19:22  

i'm not taking this loo seat thing lying down.....(subtle)x

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/03/2013 19:54  

pmsl .... well aswell as lookin much better.... us lasses also have the problem of nippin for a quick one in the middle of the night and not wanting to turn light on coz it will wake me up and then sitting........ arrrggghhhhhhhh ffs on a freeeeeeezing cold darn toilet bowl coz the freckin seat is upp......... and if you had been in there dusty accorind to your "light off" you have probs peed all over the bowl....... so i would also sit in that if the seat aint been put back down..... explanation number two of why we like it back down (or rather I... cant speak for all lasses obviously ) pmsl .......... is that all TMI for a fourm??!!!! p.s. ~ i am more than capable of putting it down meself tho... so its alllll a giggle really

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2013 22:04  

At last a woman who admits that it is possible for females to put the seat down all by them selves.

Cut and paste that boys, coz you probably wont see that again in our lifetime.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2013 10:00  

@xsuzix , ok I must confess , I'm not 100% total bloke coz I keep a packet of bogseat wipes on the cistern and I allways clean the bog after using it . I know, I know, a lot of real men will consider me to be a total pouf for admitting to this but there you go . Perhaps I'm turning into a 'modern man' lol Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 04/03/2013 13:05  

Perhaps Dusty is just TOO in touch with his Feminine Side and is attempting to gain "Brownie Points" with ladies here.... We'll have to send a delegation of the ladies round to Dusty's to perform an inspection and report back!! Can see a new TV programme coming on here...

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 04/03/2013 13:10  

pmsl ... good on ya dusty .... its like toilet confessionals here hahahaha bt do you wash old toothpaste out the sink or leave it there to go crusty .... pmsl dont answer that... you may never leave ya house again if we know too much of this femine side..... mind you its lasses leave it toooooo i do a regular sink inspection when i go to peeps houses..... ... kidding...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2013 21:02  

Nope... Suzi's NOT kidding... you just know that she goes for a little nosey when she's powdering her nose!!

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 04/03/2013 22:10  

Suzie you can inspect my sink anytime you like I can account for most of the oily finger prints

Update Reply
JP @ 05/03/2013 05:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email