MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Man Rules

Man Rules  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Man Rules  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Man Rules

Well ........ You've seen my sink Suz What's the verdict Or was the eyesight too blurry You animal

Update Reply
Emzed @ 05/03/2013 10:17  

pmsl ..... ummmm .... well Harley.... powderin me nose i aint uma thurman or shoudl i say Mrs Wallis ...... i never look in peeps bathroom cabinet incase they hear me open it........ i mean coz it would be rude.... pmsl and oily finger prints are okay bt even better when not wasted in a sink pmsl hahahaha and emz........ im not sure i can even remmeber what colour ya bathroom suite is... pmsl ..... bt i do think it passed the inspection pmsl... gawd ive not had a head like that for a long time..... HANGOVER head that is .... i blame lynn.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2013 20:29  

I "know" I posted this earlier today But it seems to have just disappeared into cyberspace So here goes again You've seen my sink suz Did it pass your inspection Or was the hangover too distracting to notice

Update Reply
Emzed @ 05/03/2013 22:16  

@ xsuzix , yeah the sink's clean , the whole house is clean , clean of women's clutter and potions . Lol Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 06/03/2013 21:00  

Dusty....dont be such a poof lad! we women expect certain low standards from you lot!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 06/03/2013 21:18  

Leave the lad alone - I can't move in my bathroom due to women' s potions... Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2013 21:24  

What's a "howlet" XK Is it a smaller version of a "howler" Which you are prone to post Nice one mate

Update Reply
Emzed @ 06/03/2013 21:33  

Howlet - 1425–75; late Middle English; perhaps
< French hulotte wood-owl, perhaps derivative of Middle French huler to howl < Germanic;

There y'go EmZ - good old cut n paste!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2013 21:46  

Hadnt seen this topic at all but posted same thing on FB tonight - spooky

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2013 22:46  

@kwakgirl. 'low standards'
opposites attract , that's why blokes like soft skinned fragrant curvy women and you lot like to wallow in a bit of 'manimal' filth.
I mean you cannot be serious , how on earth can you want to jump in the sack with a ' nobbly , hairy , farty, sweaty, smelly bloke , and that's after a shower. Lol
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 07/03/2013 17:34  

pmsl ..... ffs lmao... coz it makes us feel all the .... sweeeeter

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2013 21:36  

Sweeter , Yeah , that makes a lot of sense .
Women seem to know a lot about this stuff . Me , I'm totally clueless .
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 07/03/2013 23:33  

hmmmmm.....currently brewing up eye of newt and toe of frog in my bathroom ....been looking in the garden most of the day from those damn howlets! @Dusty maybe its me that has the low standards then because actually jumping "in the sack" with anyone would be a novelty! lol note to self...raise the bar a bit....and just order another whisky!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 08/03/2013 09:25  

KWAK,,,,if you're buying ,mines a jack daniels,double ,no ice...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/03/2013 10:39  

p@KG, now come on , pull the other one.ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff@:? oops , bloody cat. your standards can't be that low. I'm quite sure you must have knocked back several dozen ioooooooooooooooool suitors off thicx this site alone , not to mention 'the real world' Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 08/03/2013 12:40  

Well there are currently LOTS of offers at Bodyshop ... and they don't do Eye of Newt or anything else like that....

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 08/03/2013 14:27  

hmmmm....LOTS of offers at bodyshop??????? sounds like my sort of place....directions please? any sort of offer would be good @ Dusty ay im sure you've seen me fighting them all off with a big stick....ooooooppppssssss sorry i mean broomstick! haha @Jinx....ok but your round next! mines a single malt no ice!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 08/03/2013 14:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email