MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Giz a lift?

Giz a lift? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Giz a lift? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Giz a lift?

Rather she choked the chicken than pull it's head off.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 18/02/2013 23:20  

oh my gawd you lot pmsl it gets worse..... hahahahahahaha so i guess ya could have click button if you want a pilly ride.... and click button if you would like to pre-arrange some hanky panky..... with or without conversation....... or send in your pics of homeless chickens

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2013 23:21  

You guys are nuts....funny as f**k Lol :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2013 03:21  

xSuzix suggestion PHOTO GALLERY OF HOMELESS CHICKENS What a great idea ,although I think that 'photo shop' should be banned coz ya wouldn't want to disapoint a potential new owner , if the magnificent chicken turned out to be 'just a little chick'. Perhaps we could also have a...... PHOTO GALLERY OF CHICKEN ENCLOSURES I suppose it's fair to say that a 'choked chicken' would relish the thought of being able to 'peck' once more in any 'chicken encclosure' I do think that a photo of a neat and tidy 'chicken enclosure' would make him swell with pride at the prospect of new ownership. lol Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 19/02/2013 08:50  

@Kaycat After checking out the profile photo of you and 'the girls'. I think that I could only offer you a lift if you sat on the pillion facing backwards. It's a well known fact that men can only do one thing at a time , so , I think we would be ok setting off BUT as soon as I braked for the first corner 'the girls' would be in my back and I'd ride straight on ,into oblivion [casualty] There is a thread in the NEWS section on women riding sidesaddle on the pillion. It all makes perfect sense now lol This post was brought to you by the ''power of smut'' lol Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 19/02/2013 09:19  

lmao well i think i could ride side on top or under behind or backwords ......... and if u need a hand with the chickens im happy to lend a hand and help enyway i can

Update Reply
kaycat @ 19/02/2013 09:46  

if you're getting rid of chickens,would nobody suspect fowl play??? ,signed a.nonymous -turkey.esq.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/02/2013 13:53  

and this hanky panky...do they come ready monogrammed or is that extra??...i need to know these things...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/02/2013 13:55  

Hmmm, suppose there is that aspect to it Jinx.......aspect?..... thats what happens to you when you sit on a hen house.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2013 13:57  

Jinx, it all depends whether you have the panky without the hanky or not.

Update Reply
Wills @ 19/02/2013 18:52  

you can have a hanky on it's own, but it is highly illegal to have a solo panky.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2013 19:21  

I likes panky.

I mean I like spanky.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 19/02/2013 22:30  

This is not making uckin sense to me now. Ah uckin Fs knackered again.

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 19/02/2013 22:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email