MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Monaco 2013

Monaco 2013 - Forums [Biker Match] Monaco 2013 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Monaco 2013

I attend the Monaco F1 GP most years as it's my favourite in the F1 calendar. Sometimes I fly, sometimes I drive but have never gone on my bike. I would love to ride La Route Napoleon on the bike as love it in the car so next year I am planning to do just that. Possible itinerary: Travel there Thu/Fri 23/24 May. Qualifying & GP Sat/Sun 25/26 May. Travel back Mon/Tue 27/28 May. Anyone traversed La Route Napoleon? This will be hard slog there and back (350 miles per day) and won't interest most people but if anyone wants to join me give me a shout. Cost: Well a double en suite room is approx £35 per night not including meals. I am not a tour guide but am happy to organise accomodation/routes for anyone wishing to accompany me.

Update Reply
phasmatis @ 26/12/2012 05:23  

hi i could be interested in this if i'm free that weekend

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/12/2012 13:13  

Hi Bill, I normally go the Hull - Rotterdam route so quite handy for you but not the cheapest route. The tunnel is usually less than £50 and a Travelodge at £25 is half the price but more time in the saddle. Tickets for the Grand Prix range from £70 - £1000 but £150 gets you a great ticket if you know what your buying.

Update Reply
phasmatis @ 26/12/2012 15:08  

Not too bothered about the F1 bit But I quite fancy the quick run over with long fast hauls I'm sure I could find something to occupy my time with While the racing's on I shall pencil this in my new diary And watch this thread develop

Update Reply
Emzed @ 26/12/2012 17:33  

i usually go from Hull as well, not cheep but i can work the day i go and dont need a stopover half way, night out on the boat, big breakfast and take a few bits to eat on way, than none stop to the Alps and the fun starts it should be good

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/12/2012 11:08  

I normally drive the 700 miles in a 1er in the car but would be a hard slog on a bike!

Update Reply
phasmatis @ 27/12/2012 14:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email