MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Internet Dating Experiences - Is it just me who attracts loonies

Internet Dating Experiences - Is it just me who attracts loonies  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Internet Dating Experiences - Is it just me who attracts loonies  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Internet Dating Experiences - Is it just me who attracts loonies

i hungry!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2007 17:02  

LMAO!

Update Reply
scattygal35 @ 15/08/2007 17:03  

LMAO!

Update Reply
scattygal35 @ 15/08/2007 17:03  

right i get it! only say things that yu all aprove of?shall i submit a draft to both bb,s for approval first?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2007 17:08  

youve a stammer scattygal

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2007 17:09  

Its not so much what you say but how you say it,for a dancer you sure know how to put your foot in it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2007 17:10  

lol Cressie

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/08/2007 17:12  

Going back a few posts to tangoman's, re: Doing loads of D I Y in the hope of getting his leg over...(ok he said 'amour' but going by some of his early posts in the forum I reckon 'leg over' is more accurate) did the lady, that you mentioned, KNOW that 'amour' / 'sex' was the payment you were after, before you started the D I Y? Have you not heard of unconditional love, or doing something for nothing? I have to admit to being disillusioned by your comments, the impression I get is that you have a cavalier attitude to women, and little respect for them. Maybe it stems from being hurt in the past but that's no excuse, we can't hold everyone responsible for one person's actions. Frankly I'm not surprised you feel let down by women if you behave towards them in the same way as you do on here.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/08/2007 17:13  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2007 17:15  

I am not having much success either. Just wondering is the internet all it it is made out to be, I cant even meet a nut job.

Update Reply
suzuki @ 15/08/2007 17:23  

You've come to the right place then suzuki,we're all suffering from some degree of insanity/senility here lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2007 17:26  

Yup, look out for bunny boiling 101. Just google it lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/08/2007 17:27  

ROFL aww sorry Suzuki but it was funny when I read it. What do you mean 'all it's made out to be'? What IS it made out to be? As far as I have gathered, over the years I've been using it, it's much the same as life itself, cos it IS life. It's just another medium for communication. There are 'nut jobs' wherever we go, (you aint looking in the right places lol) thankfully there are plenty of really nice folk who more-than compensate. Besides, if we didn't meet the loons we wouldn't appreciate the nice ones.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/08/2007 17:29  

sorry didnt realise i entered post message twice re LMAO So you'll be pleased ta hear i dont have a stammer or speech impediment!! smile smile

Update Reply
scattygal35 @ 15/08/2007 17:31  

hey cassie still no pic!!!maybe a good thing didnt do me any good!please explain where foot went as peeps have made opinions about me an i dont take offence,i drew my 'opinion'from experiance that meetin peeps outside of marriage may lead to temptation an divorce!why are yu married?[not yu}to be togetherfer f sake!would yu be happy if your fella went of an met other women!!it was a conversation piece not hell an damnation!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2007 17:32  

Hey Suzuki, forget t'interweb. If you want real loons then get yerself to Middlesbrough lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/08/2007 17:32  

Yep would say we've all met our fair share of nutters, bunny boilers. and that goes for the boys as well as the girls. Would say not to be put off, there are some decent people out there, and so far, every one I've spoken to on here, has been great. Totally agree, loads of chat, getting to know them, well as best you can on here, before meeting up, is the safest option

Update Reply
bikebird @ 15/08/2007 17:34  

Wow, what a lot of postings here today!

First I get praised and agreed with by MollyF. Then TangoMan60 has a go at her. Just checked her profile and she says she's "looking for Nobody". Can't work out why TangoMan60's comments.

In response to Kwak's comment, didn't the posting say that the lady in question was "turned on by DIY" (the quote was "doin diy together turned her on")? To me it sounds as though she was getting her DIY done under false pretences, the the bloke may have been reading too much into what he thought she said.

Update Reply
Berks_Biker @ 15/08/2007 17:38  

Life is temptation man,its called moral fibre,some of us have it and some of us dont.Its the old tarred with the same brush thing,u seem to judge evreyone by your own standards and thats a tad irksome.no pic cos i'm a thick shit who cant work it out and trust me T.M no man of mine has ever felt the need to meet anyone else.Conversation is a great thing but not when it includes assumptions about people.

Have you ever heard the phrase,"if you cant think of something nice to say,shut the f**k up!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2007 17:40  

Well I should put my arse into gear and get to one of your meets. Seems like there is some very interesting people.

Update Reply
suzuki @ 15/08/2007 17:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email