MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Internet Dating Experiences - Is it just me who attracts loonies

Internet Dating Experiences - Is it just me who attracts loonies  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Internet Dating Experiences - Is it just me who attracts loonies  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Internet Dating Experiences - Is it just me who attracts loonies

I've met both good & bad off the net & that does include some I've met from BM,but I can honestly say the majority of people on here are a likeminded bunch.There are exceptions to the rule & I've been unfortunate to have met a few of them.On the other hand I'm still in concact & have become good friends with more of the decent loons than the purely mental loons.Its upto your own judgement whether someone is worth seeing again.& whilst I agree with meeting up as a group is the safer option you can also meet somewhere like a pub wheres theres a lot of people around,if theres any doubt on the first meeting dont give the, your address,pure common sense.I've been lucky so far that anyone I've given my address to has been perfectly fine

Update Reply
Oggy @ 15/08/2007 17:49  

By the way I am still available if any of you females are interested. I promise I am not a nut, lol

Update Reply
suzuki @ 15/08/2007 17:52  

not really suzuki! lynch mob more like!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2007 17:54  

that all dpends on how things are worded mate I'm not one for saying anything about other members but I'm going to now Chill out a bit mate

Update Reply
Oggy @ 15/08/2007 17:56  

Remember i mentioned senility suzuki !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2007 17:56  

Tangoman you sound so bitter, Just chill out.

Update Reply
suzuki @ 15/08/2007 17:57  

Suzuki You'll meet someone, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Update Reply
bikebird @ 15/08/2007 17:58  

So new and yet so wise

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2007 17:59  

Cassie Im trust me not that wise, I bought a bike

Update Reply
bikebird @ 15/08/2007 18:00  

that was wise lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 15/08/2007 18:01  

We'll certainly not regretting it so far,meet a lot of crazy (but nice), people so far. Was down at Donnington, mad, and brilliant, that was when I bike was getting bought

Update Reply
bikebird @ 15/08/2007 18:03  

good move bikebird, buyiong a bike is always a good thing to do

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/08/2007 18:04  

Good action bikebird,the wisdom was aimed at suzuki but your wisdom was never in doubt,young,single and a biker ,is there any better way to be lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2007 18:04  

Thanks BB

Update Reply
bikebird @ 15/08/2007 18:05  

Like the hat as well. Really kool lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/08/2007 18:06  

Oops, sorry Cassie, me and my big mouth. BB cheers, don't wear that on the bike, was a birthday bash, only recent photo I could find

Update Reply
bikebird @ 15/08/2007 18:08  

Thank you Tangoman for your appology via PM. Had I been a man on here looking for mates to ride with I doubt this debate would have even been voiced!!!!

Update Reply
Wench @ 15/08/2007 19:44  

the issue was that yore married!! an lookin for friends male!![although yu say lookin for nobody] or female,an maybe ridin out alone to meet same,me bein a old fashioned colonel blimp voiced concerns[rightly or wrongly] about other blokes temptin yu astray![cos yu are very attractive]an i got crucified for percieved slur on your lifestyle!!oh god ive done it again!! note to brain SHUTUP DAVE!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2007 20:06  

this some sort of a record? 80-odd replies on the first day?

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/08/2007 20:32  

lol well all i can say is hello to any new people i have missed and i think that it is important to be careful when you meet people just to be on the safe side, because there are some strange people about. But there has been some good advice given out about having someone call you and having people know where you are. I think though tango man that there are a few people on here who are wanting to meet people who are interested in going on ride outs and meetinf and making a wider circle of friends and i have been able to do this on this site and i have met someone as well. i have met up with loads of people as part of a group and had a really great time.

i think it is a fair comment to say if you married y you here and i have been on other sites where men are married looking for sex out sie of their marriage which seems a sad thing to do and maybe if they pur their time into thier marriage it would be better. Or of course leave the marriage/relationships because yes what is the point. But that said i some people dont like bikes but happy if their partner does and I have met both married single men and women and all sorts of people from different walks of life and different interests on this site and touch wood (TOUCHES HEAD) never had any of that stuff because the people i have met have been upfront and looking to just enjoy riding their bike and not wanting doing that on their own anymore or want to widen their circle of friends.

But Its only my opinion, to wanted to say but it it wouldnt do if we were all the same and variety is the very spice of life...so... whens the next meet lol then we can meet face to face have a coffe and a laugh its all good fun if you want it to be. (a bit less rain wiould be nice) xxxxs everyone

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/08/2007 20:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email