MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets

Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets

Thanks for the phone number Lynn think ill give them a call as get so flustered if online booking forms aren't straightforward!!

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 05/03/2013 07:07  

Am I the only one going to the Farmyard

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2013 18:00  

Elaine, I am sure there will be plenty of people going. I went last year and walked about in the mud for the whole weekend. It was still a good event though.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/03/2013 18:23  

Farmyard and pudding tickets bought definitely going to farmyard but will have to see about time off for pudding would really like to try pudding as ive never been to that one before

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 06/03/2013 00:13  

just got are tickets for pudding rally, its just that you have to get pud tickets quick before they sell out elli now for the farmyard got my new wellys

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 06/03/2013 13:13  

Yorky pud tickets arrived today

Update Reply
davidneale @ 06/03/2013 13:14  

Not done the Farm Yard or The Pudding but the Valley I can highly recommend :)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 06/03/2013 13:37  

well bought my tickets for vally and pud all i need to do is figure out how the hell going to get gear there with camping gear as not ever done it before as cheated last year for farm yard went in car, by god glad i did, as very funny muddy weekend it was.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2013 16:14  

Im in the same boat as you Sally..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2013 16:32  

We can sort somthink out for you both meet you down the road with a few bikes load up your stuff and you sorted Jen you may need to leave the sink at home for this one

Update Reply
JP @ 06/03/2013 17:44  

Jen ill throw staberlisers on then pick you up sure the sight of us trying to ride in will have them fooled and in stitchers either way im off need the laugh and the experience of riding my bike as redoing my cbt on 2nd april JP either way im determined to ride there looking at panniers to get stuff there as cant do rucksack on back with how it is right now. But any help will be greatfully welcomed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2013 10:08  

Jen ill throw staberlisers on then pick you up sure the sight of us trying to ride in will have them fooled and in stitchers either way im off need the laugh and the experience of riding my bike as redoing my cbt on 2nd april JP either way im determined to ride there looking at panniers to get stuff there as cant do rucksack on back with how it is right now. But any help will be greatfully welcomed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2013 10:08  

got my tickets for all 3, cost me a fortune

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/03/2013 03:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email