MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets

Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets - Forums [Biker Match] Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Into the Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Puddin tickets

Hi everyone i have spoke to MAG and they say that tickets for Into The Vally, Farmyard and the Yorkshire Pudding rally's should be on sale from the first of February, so don't panic but do buy your ticket for the Pudding early has there is a limit on them and they do sell out early.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/12/2012 18:43  

Certainely will Bill, thank you for the info, much appreciated...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2012 18:57  

Jen dont forget I think all mag rallys dont allow cars unless you have blue badge

Update Reply
JP @ 06/12/2012 19:25  

I only do the Pud rally JP, Hesley wood owners let me park in their area for the weekend, for a small fee for the Scouts... lol... Well Worth it though lol..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2012 20:31  

got lots of cans for that one jen

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 09/12/2012 15:14  

Hi every one Mag say the tickets for these rally's will go on sale on the 4th February 2013

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 14/01/2013 18:13  

Brilliant... Thank you Bill for letting us know... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2013 18:22  

paid for mine and looking forward to my first time there :-)

Update Reply
shortround @ 26/02/2013 22:05  

Tickets for Pudding are suppose to go on sale 1st of March

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 27/02/2013 08:46  

Just been on mag site to try buy YOrki Pud tickets and when get to very final page i notice it said i was buying tickets for Farmyard and had pic of farmyard went back and checked my "basket" a few times went through same process and each time at very end it says tickets for farmyard so i ddnt purchase....... has anyone else had this problem .... il ring bt i guess it wont be till monday now... unless they realise and sort it in the meantime .....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2013 23:12  

Yes Suzi. The same happened to me. I have posted this on MAG facebook site. I also sent a message on MAG's contact

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/03/2013 00:02  

ah nice one DN .... knowin my luck now the tickets will sell out before i get to buy ..... hope not so will keep checkin

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2013 00:07  

What ever you did David has worked just bought my pudding tickets now ....Roll on summer ......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2013 11:03  

Just booked for the pud but not 100% sure if I can make it but fingers crossed

Update Reply
JP @ 03/03/2013 12:31  

For everybody who has problems booking the Pudding tickets over the web, there is a freephone no. you can use...08009883199

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 03/03/2013 14:34  

You must have the right touch GL. It's still not working for me. It looks like I will have to use the phone.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/03/2013 16:47  

David cant belive Im saying this but I did it online without any problems ?

Update Reply
JP @ 03/03/2013 16:53  

Well I had another few attempts and the same thing was coming up at the top of the page "The Farmyard Rally" So I decided to take a chance and go further with the transaction. The next stage showed "The Farmyard Rally" at the top and "The Yorkshire Pudding rally" further down the page. I hit the pay button and the receipt showed payment for:- "The Yorkshire Pudding rally" Lets hope this is OK

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/03/2013 19:22  

ive just had the same... did you other lot not notice it says Farmyard at top of the page on each page as you move through transaction???!!
same as you said DN i went further coz of your message above (so thanks for that) and then when it got to very end it still said darn Farmyard at top of page bt on the reciept it says Yorkshire Pud so im guessing its all good to go.... jus kick up a stink if they aint the right tickets simpels... i may ring Mag anyhow and just mention it...as a few probably aint wanted to risk it coz they worried buying wrong tickets so im guessin the may get a few calls!!!.... bt ive bought me tickets so yayyyyyyyyyyy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2013 22:53  

I printed my receipt, so if the worst happens they can see it says Yorkshire Pudding Rally.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 04/03/2013 22:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email