MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

This weekend

This weekend - Forums [Biker Match] This weekend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

This weekend

Right sod it if weather is good saturday dinner time im getting my bike out off for ride out some where...........also sunday too so if any one up for it gis a PM as making the most of it before having my operation and aint able to ride or drive also I expect you all to keep my sane whilst stuck in doors Thanks Sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2012 01:15  

If its anywhere I can get to I will try and get there as for keeping you sane whilst stuck indoors we will do our best but I think it's a bit late now.

Update Reply
JP @ 30/11/2012 06:50  

Yesterday the forecaster indicated that Saturday won't be such a good day weather wise but SUNDAY will be I wish I had my bike I'd join you Sal. PML @ keeping you sane, like JP said 'too late'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/11/2012 07:10  

Depends on which direction your heading Sal, i could possibly make Sunday but Saturdays Xmas shopping ( I love it !!! NOT )

Update Reply
mike99 @ 30/11/2012 07:17  

Thought it be too much to ask about the sane part.......JP,Mike......Sunday sounds good to me also with what Sandi has said about the weather,if you both up for it....Sandi I wish you had your bike still too as we could of got out and about a fair bit the pair of us
I aint got a clue where to ride to was thinking sea side,Squires or Matlock or trying to find a way over to Rivi Barn as Ive never rode there myself.....not been out on my bike since Squires toy run saying that weather not been right good either. Also think they is a band on at my local too 4-7pm if fancy that afterwards :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2012 15:55  

Sorry Sal Can't make it tomorrow, problems with the bike. Take care if you go out, ride careful. Mike

Update Reply
mike99 @ 01/12/2012 13:21  

Sorry Sally. Couldn't come out to play today - went to watch daughter No1 do charity parachute jump. NEC tomorrow. Thanks for warm welcome at Hardrock 24th Nov.
Denis

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 01/12/2012 18:21  

might go to squires for late lunch if i finish work in time got stupid 0600 start

Update Reply
havfun @ 01/12/2012 21:14  

Would have said I'd join you at Rivi, but I'm doing the Wirral Toy Run tomorrow.

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/12/2012 22:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email