MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

next meet at matlock bath

next meet at matlock bath (6) - Forums [Biker Match] next meet at matlock bath (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

next meet at matlock bath

Thanks middlv, it's a shame you're not going then we could all meet you too.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/09/2007 18:23  

Mmm would be fun Kwak - def next time. xV

Update Reply
middlv @ 06/09/2007 18:40  

Thanks for campsite link kwak I am going to be there over night on at least Saturday night, not sure if tent or caravan yet depends how poorly my bike is. Anyone else up for making it a stop over on the Saturday night.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/09/2007 08:10  

You're welcome C G Have a safe journey

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2007 08:33  

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS ONE,IT WILL BE NICE TO MEET SOME LIKE MINDED PEOPLE,BIKES OFF THE ROAD ,MIGHT USE THE HARLEY INSTEAD{1000 HAIL MARYS}

Update Reply
RUSSNULISECUNDUS @ 07/09/2007 12:40  

i cant make this one boohoo but i hope to see u all soon avin probs with me pc...if ya need to get a message to me pm rc (rock chick)

thanks love the boop lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 07/09/2007 14:06  

BIKES OFF THE ROAD ,MIGHT USE THE HARLEY INSTEAD{1000 HAIL MARYS} Is that sarcasm or optimism?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2007 14:57  

wow its goin to be a good turn out this sunday woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
RC @ 07/09/2007 15:04  

woow it certainly is! Shame nobody told me that more than 6 members attending an event screwed the event details page up! lol Fixed now though, 5 photos per row

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/09/2007 15:22  

matt theres more than 6 members goin lol

ohhh cant u tell im bk hahahahahaha

Update Reply
RC @ 07/09/2007 15:26  

hi all i will do my best to get to mat bath on time but i never know whitch way i want to go until i set off and even when on my way i still change my direction so one hour ride can take me three well i will set off at 8am see you all tb ps on last glass of red wine

Update Reply
tb500 @ 07/09/2007 16:52  

nice one tb500 might see ya there

Update Reply
RC @ 07/09/2007 17:13  

Quote MATT: Shame nobody told me that more than 6 members attending an event screwed the event details page up! lol Did they not? That is shameful! I'd report it to Matt if I were you ROFLMHO

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2007 17:17  

Hi, I was hoping to go, but forgot I have baby sitting duties on Saturday/Sunday - two grandsons while mum and dad go on the lash. lol

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 07/09/2007 17:57  

That's a shame Steve, but there will be many other B M meets you can go to, perhaps we'll see you at one of them. Put your ear plugs in and babysitting will be a doddle

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2007 21:08  

couple of questions? is the carpark going to be big enough :) and do we wear a red rose in the lapel lol... or maybe a newspaper under the arm. Or maybe a large sign stuck ontop of the helmet saying bikermatch ;)

Update Reply
mykul @ 08/09/2007 03:04  

dont worry mykul you will see us all...as for parkin there will be plenty of room for all ur bikes (fingers crossed) lol as most at mb park on the road right where near we all sit.hope thats cleared it all up for you

Update Reply
RC @ 08/09/2007 07:02  

Mykul, Rock Chick looks like her pic, so do I apparently and so does notsobigmac and fjr_graham so you're bound to spot one of us. The car park (opposite the Fishpond Pub) will probably be full, it usually is, as R C said we usually park on the road in front of the Promenade Fish Restaurant and /or the Post Office just a bit up from it. If it's raining WHICH IT WON'T BE lol then meet inside the Fishpond Pub. PML @ modes of I D, if you see anyone you think is from BM just ask em if they are from bike CHAT (sister site to BM) lol less embarrassment then, especially if it's a bloke, he may think he's pulled ROFL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2007 08:28  

do you meet any were in kent,or do you go camping,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2007 09:36  

Thanks RC and Kwak.. One thing Kwak! there aint no way i am walking up to a big hairy biker and asking him if he is off a dating site LOL ever seen a splattered hedgehog on the road lol. And to the 2 guys you mentioned, i have just checked your profiles and I AM NOT GAY lol. Just to be safe, i will carry a book entitled brief encounter ;)

Update Reply
mykul @ 08/09/2007 09:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email