MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

next meet at matlock bath

next meet at matlock bath (7) - Forums [Biker Match] next meet at matlock bath (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

next meet at matlock bath

jimi, we don't meet in Kent, prob cos most of us live closer to Matlock, you could arrange your own meeting tho in your own area, start a new thread for it and add it to events calendar when you've sorted a date. Alternatively you could arrange to go to a rally somewhere in the midle of both areas and meet members there. Mykul, ROFLMHO ya wally you could have viewed members pics from the events calendar, there's a rogues gallery of who is attending, YOU are on it so how did ya miss it? LOL @ brief encounter, you're not wearing your undies on your helmet are you? At least we'll know it's you if you do

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2007 09:52  

i know what will happen tomorrow, everyone will sit in there helmets and then i will be well and truely stuffed :) lol..

Update Reply
mykul @ 08/09/2007 10:03  

Bike fixed so I'll be there WOO HOO. See you at 10 Kwak (coffee, milk no sugar remember). Mykul, it'll be my first time tomorrow (BM meet virgin lol) and I've been assured this lot don't bite (just nibble a bit lol). It'll be a laff if nowt else. Catch you all tomorrow.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 08/09/2007 10:13  

God!!! My first time too! hopefully its not a virgins convention, we will all end up being dumped in the local river lol... Better forget the book and wear white instead ;)

Update Reply
mykul @ 08/09/2007 10:22  

im goin to be a bit late 2moz cant take my son to his dads till 12-30 soo should be with u by 1pm soz peeps

but i will be there ohhhh yesssss i will lol

Update Reply
RC @ 08/09/2007 11:12  

Mykul, it will be too hot to wear a helmet, according to the weather forecast, you're best off with your original plan of putting your undies on your head Blue, nice one bike fixed If I'm not in when you get here I've only popped to Brazil for your coffee well if ya get lost you'll be late and won't even notice I went (I'm so going to get a thump tomorrow) *angelic smile* ROFL R C, better late than never

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2007 11:47  

Hey guys - as I'm gonna be coming down in the car - where's the best place to park?? Stella.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/09/2007 13:52  

oh - PS - I don't have black hair anymore - it's more browny/blondyish now - just haven't got a recent piccy of me yet to upload.....or should I just wear me knickers on me head so's you can recognise me

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/09/2007 13:53  

Please dont wear your knickers on your head, or it will get confusing and we will get mixed up lol..

Update Reply
mykul @ 08/09/2007 13:55  

PS>>> and please dont say yours will be frilly, as i said we will get mixed up ;)

Update Reply
mykul @ 08/09/2007 13:58  

holmfirthgirl you could put on nora batty socks you will know when i'am there i must be the only one with a pink bike i'ts a matcho pink

Update Reply
tb500 @ 08/09/2007 14:20  

hope u all have a fantastic day tommorrow and that sumone takes lotsa pics! ride safe all.xxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 08/09/2007 16:34  

tb500 said " you will know when i'am there i must be the only one with a pink bike i'ts a matcho pink" hahahah - ok I'll look out for the bright Pink bike then...question can Pink be Macho??????? what time ya gonna be down there? Mykul said "and please dont say yours will be frilly, as i said we will get mixed up ;) " ok - I'll not put me frilly one's on then (bugger!!)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/09/2007 16:36  

dont for get ur tutu hfg lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 08/09/2007 17:26  

will see ya all at matlock bath tomorrow an i will be late too cos goin wiv rc lol awww witchiest shame you cant make it hunnie will hopefully see ya at the next one

Update Reply
storm @ 08/09/2007 17:31  

OK I admit to being lazy! I dont have time to read 17 pages, so ... What time and the exact location of the meeting point please someone. Blokey and I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/09/2007 17:45  

think all the info is on the events page fragg time meet place etc

Update Reply
storm @ 08/09/2007 17:56  

hey - ya may laugh RC - but I do actually have a purple tutu!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/09/2007 17:57  

lol hfg

Update Reply
RC @ 08/09/2007 18:24  

Really sorry but I can`t make tomor... i`ve had extremely short notice that i`m moving house so I need tomor to finish off my packing and to get myself organised. On another plus side i`m hoping to look at a new bike tomorrow HOOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really can`t wait to be back on 2 wheels, am going to look at an SV650 so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 08/09/2007 19:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email