MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Three years ago on Halloween . . . .

Three years ago on Halloween . . . . - Forums [Biker Match] Three years ago on Halloween . . . . - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Three years ago on Halloween . . . .

Wotcha. Three years ago on Halloween, I set of from the local pub, having made plans to visit the show at Malvern the next day . . . . .only I never made it home. Some blind tosser in a car almost took off my left leg . . . and also did a bit of damage to my BSA B31. Now the BSA is back up and running - better than it was before the accident - the same can't be said for me. Anyroad - to mark the third anniversary of the accident, I took the B31 out for a little ride. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlemI9DMlvA&feature=plcp Both of us made it back in one piece this time

Update Reply
GHW @ 02/11/2012 00:10  

glad to here it GHW

Update Reply
kaycat @ 02/11/2012 00:12  

Cool vid GHW and the old BSA is lookin mint

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 02/11/2012 01:03  

Nice one,forgot how nice an old single sounded.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2012 07:28  

Nice vid and bike Glad your back out there and hope you do many more trips on the B31

Update Reply
JP @ 02/11/2012 08:16  

GHW thanks for the (virtual) ride out! I enjoyed every bit of it and the bike is lovely love the sound. 01.09 LOL @ your comment 04.42 Love the pic with the tree stump 08.05 Were you eating crisps? 08.57 I don't think your bike is quite what that bantam was hoping for 12.12 Mm where's mine?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/11/2012 09:29  

Great video; good to see that both you and the B31 are "out n about" again

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 02/11/2012 13:52  

Fab video. Loved listening to that old BSA single. My brother has a B31 & my ex used to have one so very nostalgic for me. Kept getting a glimpse of something round and orange at the front & wondered if it was a halloween pumpkin on the front of your bike?....was expecting the bike to be ooooh, forces khaki or similar colour....wasn't expecting the orange paint job! Fantastic ...is this the halloween livery? Definitely more noticeable than khaki lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 02/11/2012 18:12  

Brilliant Good to see you out and about again :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 02/11/2012 22:19  

Fantastic. everyone should see this. worthy of an Oscar mate (at least a rusty one sprayed in hammerite )

Update Reply
petewick @ 02/11/2012 22:45  

Nice one, A good video,enjoyed waching it and well done to you

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 02/11/2012 23:09  

Just watched this vid... omg !! the sound of the bike is absolutely brilliant , to say the least...Well done GHW . Ive enjoyed every bit of it...Thank you posting this...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2012 23:38  

I was just thinking... if the bsa came out of that garage... what other little gems are hidden away in there? maybe we will find out in the sequel!

Update Reply
petewick @ 03/11/2012 05:06  

great video,well done on getting back out there and thanks for sharing...

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 03/11/2012 06:58  

Wotcha. Petewick said . . I was just thinking... if the bsa came out of that garage... what other little gems are hidden away in there? maybe we will find out in the sequel! Although the BSA doesn't actually live there . . . . it does have a few other two ( and three ) wheeled friends who just may be making an appearance one day.

Update Reply
GHW @ 03/11/2012 17:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email