MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Biker shot on the M40

Biker shot on the M40 - Forums [Biker Match] Biker shot on the M40 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Biker shot on the M40

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshir...943213.stm Sounds a horrible, horrible event

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/08/2007 14:22  

Jeeze, wot the hell was that all about? I can't get my head round that fer God's sake!!!!!!!!!! Condolances to the blokes family and let's hope someone comes forward to help catch the b*****d who did this.

Update Reply
Di @ 12/08/2007 14:39  

I just heard about this.Anyone got any more news on it?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/08/2007 14:44  

no more news yet, only the M40 is closed & will be until for a while yet. who would want to do this? i hope they catch the bast**d & string them up by they Ba**s or if a woman by thier t*ts. Condolances to the family.

Update Reply
tagon @ 12/08/2007 14:51  

WTF.... Just finished watchin the news and can you belive that all people are moaning about is being stuck in heat with no water.....I'm sure the poor sod suffering from '' lack of breath'' would love only to be worried about a dry throat...... RIP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2007 14:58  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/new...ge_id=1770 Try this

Update Reply
Di @ 12/08/2007 14:59  

I know there are some sickos (even physcos) out there in this world! I hope to god this is a one off (and I dont mean that disrespectfully to the poor guy or his family) and not some freak taking pot shots at a moving target! Can somebody stop this bliddy world and let me get off!

Update Reply
bbitch @ 12/08/2007 15:13  

Are we not safe anywere ?????? condolencies to his family

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 12/08/2007 15:18  

this whole country is getting more and more f--ked up everyday

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 12/08/2007 15:32  

i'm getting where i don't like to walk home on my own & nite after the pub anymore, just don't feel safe.

Update Reply
tagon @ 12/08/2007 15:35  

If this was done by the Angels. some one must have pissed them of big time. Usually this stuff happens without you and me finding out about it. To do it so publically is strange but probably meant to send someone,more than likely another club. A message. I'm sure the dearly deceased wasn't all sweetness and light.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 12/08/2007 15:42  

if he was though - then condolences to his family and friends. I do think m/c gangs may be involved though. As to all who are sick of it in the UK - do what I've done and GET OUT! There's nothing there for anyone. Family and friends can come see you wherever you are, and visiting the UK isn't bad either because you know you're going somewhere better at the end of your stay! :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/08/2007 15:49  

Too right Matt I'm off to New Zealand as soon as my youngest turns 18,helps that someone I happen to know is going too.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/08/2007 16:01  

hey think i may stick a round and finish watch the country go down the c-----r .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 12/08/2007 16:04  

wont be a long wait then mate

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/08/2007 16:12  

Dont they have lots of big hairy,toothy,hissy,hungry things in NZ or is that just Oz?

Always fancied Italy myself or maybe Canada

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2007 16:43  

Why is it that when people are interviewed by the press in any kind of fatal incodent they come out with total jibberish. for example the driver of the BMW is quotes as saying "It was very noticeable that the man was very still and was not wearing any shoes." I have attended many fatal incodents as a member of the Red cross and many of them have been car vs bike so I am not making fun of this but I still can't work our why bikers allways loose their shoes in a fatal crash. Plus is it just me or has the daily mail invented a time machine?? their article opens with "A Hell's Angel motorcyclist was shot dead on a motorway yesterday afternoon, minutes after leaving a bikers' festival."

Update Reply
Phil @ 12/08/2007 19:10  

Ah, the beloved media again!! Tis a crazy world we live in and I'm not 100% sure it's just the UK that f**ked up

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 12/08/2007 19:26  

Press Association report makes these points: The [police] spokeswoman went on: "Initial inquiries indicate that there wasn’t any trouble at the Bulldog Bash - we are not linking this to any serious incident at the event." The victim was travelling south with two friends from the Bulldog Bash event. Detective Superintendent Ken Lawrence, of Warwickshire Police, told Weekend News on the BBC's Radio 5Live tonight that he was keen to trace the occupants of a dark-green coloured vehicle. He said: "We want to know if any witnesses travelling on the motorway between 2.30-2.45pm were aware of a green Rover car that acted in anyway unusual or strange. All I know at this point in time is that it was an older Rover, a 620 probably, dark, possibly green in colour."

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/08/2007 19:33  

Does this mean I now have license to play Pooh Sticks with concrete paving slabs off motorway bridges Condolences to the poor guy's family.

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 12/08/2007 19:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email