MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Nottingham Night Out Saturday 03.11.12

Nottingham Night Out Saturday 03.11.12 - Forums [Biker Match] Nottingham Night Out Saturday 03.11.12 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Nottingham Night Out Saturday 03.11.12

ok guys and gals tis only me buffday on 1November woohoooooooo, soooooo.... im getting some mates together for a night out in Notts on Saturday 3 November..... The Pit and Pendulum , maybe the Angel and of course ending at The Sal (Salutation Inn) for a good night of rock, goth, biker, pubs with good laughs and good beer and cider...as well as some wicked tunes to rock ya booty to Fancy it?????? come and join us - I have room for some peeps to crash so that's no problemo...., give me a shout if you fancy and if you not been notts before for a night out you will love it im sure

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2012 21:26  

I'd have really loved to come down and help celebrate your birthday huni, i've got tickets for rock night up in Denny that night - maybe some other time xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/10/2012 21:31  

ah boooooo chick we will meet up for a pint or 4 one day .... you have a brill night too and thanks for messaging chickeroooonie xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2012 21:46  

To bloody right we will hehehe, there is a rally in your area - so I'll get the details and post it on event for next year, then we can catch up properly and get a ride out as well - all the best suzi xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/10/2012 22:25  

nice one BK - bt im not usually in a fit state to do the ride out on a sat when im at rallies ..... see ya soooon kat xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/10/2012 20:10  

Yes yes yes will be there matey. Was my Birthday this weekend so is a double bubble. Miss ya face . Im now thinkinkg Party ! .

Kaz x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 10:43  

Im coming too.
And its my un Birthday. Happens quite a lot!

Update Reply
mike99 @ 25/10/2012 19:55  

Yayyyyyyyyy bring it on brill
aint seen you for ages kaz chick xx and as for you mr mikey.... well enough said.......... do they do carverys in the sal hahahaha double buff day partayy cant wait xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 20:37  

Sounds like it's gonna be a fab night suzix,
an' I hope you all have a fabby time

Party on peeps!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 20:39  

Thanks pb shame ya cant make it chick and if you change your mind you know your more than welcome its gonna be a reeet good laugh paaaaaaaarrrrttaaaaaaaaay

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2012 21:39  

Sorry hun cant make it but will get you a drink next time I see you have a great night.

Update Reply
JP @ 25/10/2012 21:52  

i fankoooo jp hmm let me see a triple voddie it is then lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2012 13:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email