MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Pets

Pets - Forums [Biker Match] Pets - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Pets

My son has just got himself a snake, calls it Popeye lol He's just sent me a pic of it, it's cute I love little skinny snakes, for relaxation it beats watching fish swim. At least ya can hold a snake. What's your favourite pet?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/08/2007 13:36  

My five year old Bovier des Flandres dog, Leroy. He's just great, even my posty loves him and he's been a rock for me when times weren't so good too.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2007 16:25  

had a pet once it was a crazy frog , then he got missis and moved away hardly see him any more , good thing is i seem to party more with my new pets .... the oggy and di . got a big fat chocolate labourdor

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 10/08/2007 16:25  

got a chocolate doberman called rolo and a 17 year old cat called rastacat. Aww i love my babies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2007 16:40  

Cassie I guess you won't be giving anyone your last rolo then? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/08/2007 16:52  

Naw not my best boy. Did once try that tho,my ex and mines anniversary and he'd been hinting for a ring.Bought one,removed ring from box,replaced with rolo,(ate rest of packet)giftwrapped box and presented to ex.Was not amused,further huffiness when i could'nt stop laughing and complete strop when i didn't produce ring. He sulked for days but boy was it worth it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2007 17:07  

ROFL ya lickle devil my son phoned me today, we chatted about his new pet and how jealous I am cos I've always wanted a snake, he said he's going to buy me one. Aww bless

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/08/2007 17:21  

Add photos to your profiles folks! :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/08/2007 17:34  

you are so in trouble fbk

Update Reply
Di @ 10/08/2007 17:36  

Sorry matt,as i keep explaining i can't,dont know how to! Another member has kindly sent me directions so i will try when i get home,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2007 17:46  

My two staffys. Bolan after Marc Bolan Layla after the Eric Clapton song Really wanted to call her Everton but damned if im going to walk round birkenhead park shouting Everton, there may be some man u fans about. They are my best friends, you get in from work so tired and there they are to greet you and somehow you find the energy to walk them. They are the only animal that i know of that gives unconditional love.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 10/08/2007 17:49  

Favourite pet must've been my ex-cat called Skeeby. Gotta cat now called Jinx, inherited along with the kids and is total mischief. Had flu when young and sneezes all the time, cat snot everywhere yuk! My daughter has 5 giant African snails (all have names apparently) slimy buggers, but she loves them. Strange girl, eh?

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/08/2007 17:57  

Could not live without my weimaraner Dylan, and little cross breed Pippa. Man's (women's) best friend and often a lot more faithfull. LOL. I work with dogs, so am sort of attatched, one way or another.

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 10/08/2007 18:00  

Add photos to your profiles folks! :-) MATT!!! start another topic for that, or send em a PM (what cheek! hi-jackin this thread lol) Yea...like the boss says get a pic on ya profile folks! It's like talking to me mother... blank expression

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/08/2007 18:01  

Hi Janksy1960, we're in chat room if you'd like to join us?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/08/2007 18:03  

My boxer boy Roro <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> He knows when im happy he know when im sad <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> He’s my best friend the best Iv ever had <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 10/08/2007 20:29  

Cassie, Us staff are here to help you if you need it! :-) Just give us a shout, or drop us an email. I can always upload photos for you. Its dead easy though. You press the button, select your photo, and press upload. Job's a gud un!

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/08/2007 12:41  

Hi folks, newbie here! lol All girl household - me and three cats, Rosie (aka Bagpuss - cos she looks like Bagpuss - for all those old enough to know the prog will know what im talking about), Patch (for obvious reasons) and Pepe Used to have a lurcher, Danny, but he went to doggy heaven just before christmas! All my pets have been rescued/re-homed.

Update Reply
bbitch @ 11/08/2007 13:54  

Welcome to BM bbitch have a great time

Update Reply
dragon @ 11/08/2007 13:58  

awww...my best mate ever was my Rottweiler - Oscar - had him from 3 months till he was 13...he was the bestest cuddliest, softest rotty you could ever meet...however I felt sooooooo safe walking him at night ..mind you - when he was off his lead - all you could see was his orange bum waddling/bouncing along - was well funny...lol

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/08/2007 15:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email