MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Pets

Pets (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Pets (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Pets

my bestest pet was a cow,she used to follow me everywhere and lick my wellies!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 14/08/2007 15:43  

i have had boxers all my life i used to run the boxer rescue in yorkshire with my ex i have and old show dog now called rosie now she is 13 and lives with mum in the day and with me at night and weekends i dont know what iam going to do when she goes putting some photos on my page now

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 15/08/2007 17:04  

got 4 moggies but 2 of them live with twat of a ex and 2 live with me my darlings they are good for catching unwanted guests

Update Reply
scattygal35 @ 15/08/2007 17:14  

i have and old show dog now called rosie now she is 13 and lives with mum in the day and with me at night and weekends i dont know what iam going to do when she goes putting some photos on my page now OGB I can't see a pic of Rosie, there's a blank space with a red X in it is that meant to be the pic?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 06:57  

just read the thread so sorry if this is a little late but Kwak thats not the type of snake you are looking for Wink Wink Now if i admitted to have a pet then my rep would be blown

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2007 08:52  

pet u got a little cute puddy cat....lol I got a roti cross he mad a collie x she 17 but still rounds round like a nutter and three pussys one black and the others black and white one looks like felix.... and two fish so house full with my 4 as well .....lol

Update Reply
caz998 @ 16/08/2007 09:07  

Did have a couple of staffies & a scruffy randy old git of a westie up until a couple years ago,the westie actualy sh***ed himself to death, got a pic of my male staffie on my profile looking a his best

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/08/2007 11:54  

I cant find the pic of him,sorry

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/08/2007 12:08  

OI oggy you trying to say what i think your saying mate a abouts pets and owners

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 16/08/2007 13:58  

but Kwak thats not the type of snake you are looking for Wink Wink Oh aye? and pray do tell WHAT TYPE am I looking for? (I got rid of a 'cobra' a while back pml)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 14:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email