MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th

This is getting really close...cant wait....Come on down-the price is deffo right lol.. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2013 20:47  

..........I can definately recommend the "Sticky Bingo" in the club of an evening, what a laugh it is.. ...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2013 18:11  

Housey housey lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/02/2013 22:07  

Last card Mrs... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2013 22:42  

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your manYou win some, lose some, it's - all - the same to meThe pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you sayI don't share your greed, the only card I need isThe Ace Of SpadesThe Ace Of Spades

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/02/2013 22:51  

After having such fun the last 3 years here , who's up for it again ???Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.Stunt RidersBeach RacingDisplaysTrade StallsHM Plant Honda racing appearances from some top British super bike riders.Ultimate racing team-with local man Pete Hickman.Lincolnshire Road SafetyPartnership (TBC)Wolds BikersTrade stalls - clothing helmets, accessories etcLive bandStunt display - skard4lifeLifeboat, fire engine 'Bessie' and Red CrossLocal children show off their skills on skate boardsLocal dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etcI shall be arranging caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for £4.69 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/02/2013 12:37  

4 Weeks today............. So looking forward to this ... look out Mablethorpe, nutty owd lass preparing to land ..lmho.. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/02/2013 12:18  

If anybody else would like to join us and wants a caravan bed please let me know asap :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2013 22:33  

I'll be up there on Sunday just for the day Jackie. Can I give you a ring when I arrive and find out where everyone is? I think a couple of others will be riding over there with me.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 18/02/2013 01:04  

Of course :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/02/2013 10:20  

Final chance to add your name to the list for a caravan space folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/02/2013 09:38  

Go on count me in not sure if it be fri sat sun or sat sun but ill be there for it and can i please book room for little un in a caravan please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2013 14:19  

Only 3 weeks to this now, really looking forward to it...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2013 12:07  

you best bring the sun with you jen

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 24/02/2013 12:20  

Will do my best Shelley lol.. cant promise though lol.. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2013 12:31  

After having such fun the last 3 years here , who's up for it again ???Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.Stunt RidersBeach RacingDisplaysTrade StallsHM Plant Honda racing appearances from some top British super bike riders.Ultimate racing team-with local man Pete Hickman.Lincolnshire Road SafetyPartnership (TBC)Wolds BikersTrade stalls - clothing helmets, accessories etcLive bandStunt display - skard4lifeLifeboat, fire engine 'Bessie' and Red CrossLocal children show off their skills on skate boardsLocal dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etcI shall be arranging caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for £4.69 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/02/2013 09:55  

Well gonna have a piece of this . Sounds fun :)

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 25/02/2013 19:44  

I have had a request from a lady, well Alice lol who wants to come along with her dog, which means she would have to stay in a chalet not a caravan, is there anybody who would rather be in a chalet ?

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/02/2013 21:54  

Well I won't be staying overnight as I have my children with me... but we're all looking forward to it, as none of us have ever been before. Does anyone have an idea whereabouts in Mablethorpe Beach it is?

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 27/02/2013 08:11  

The sand racing is at Central Beach LN12 1AL The chalet park is at Links Avenue, just off Quebec Road, also LN12

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/02/2013 10:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email