MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th - Forums [Biker Match] Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th

After having such fun the last 3 years here , who's up for it again ???

Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.

Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.

Stunt Riders
Beach Racing
Displays
Trade Stalls

HM Plant Honda racing appearances from some top British super bike riders.

Ultimate racing team-with local man Pete Hickman.

Lincolnshire Road Safety
Partnership (TBC)

Wolds Bikers
Trade stalls - clothing helmets, accessories etc

Live band
Stunt display - skard4life
Lifeboat, fire engine 'Bessie' and Red Cross

Local children show off their skills on skate boards

Local dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etc

I shall be arranging caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for £4.69 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)

If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/10/2012 15:41  

Can't possibly miss this event now can we? Great fun last year but make sure you take your wollies and thermals . Me and him in doors are up for this for sure xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2012 16:15  

Me too Jax... Wouldnt miss it for owt... Was brilliant last year, and so were all the folks...Great time had xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2012 16:53  

Count me in please

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 04/10/2012 17:22  

And the other half Loner please was a great weekend

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 04/10/2012 18:07  

Like the sound of this, count me in.

Update Reply
RobertT1965 @ 04/10/2012 20:08  

Yep..me too please!! I need to go again to try to work out what the hell was going on

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/10/2012 20:15  

Alice step away from the wine , it may help lol Ooohhhhhhh Alice cake GET IN !!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/10/2012 20:26  

Don't forget your ear plugs, if the caravan site band are as loud as this years lol And I agree with Sherry, you deffo need warm clothing and a warm duvet cos the van was freezing, with the heater on. Apart from the cold I enjoyed it, the food at the campsite cafe was good, and the meal at the pub was delicious (the pudding was HUGE) I wish I could have stayed a bit longer, I love being near the coast, at any time of year. Remember to take your camera, take the lens cap off first lol, and add the photos to the calendar, cheers me dears This event is on the calendar, thanks BJ http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3744

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/10/2012 23:48  

well i suppose i shall have to go again, just to keep my eye on you lot

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/10/2012 00:09  

No money for this but may well come over for the day on Saturday just to annoy you all

Update Reply
JP @ 05/10/2012 08:51  

hmmm...would love to do this, but have a sneaky feeling that the dates may clash with Team Spesh @ Snetterton (if this years dates are anything to go by)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/10/2012 11:24  

Put me down as a possibly maybe It's a long way off and I can't commit to anything That far ahead But I'm definitely interested Just hope it doesn't clash with my proposed sidecar trials debut

Update Reply
Emzed @ 05/10/2012 14:59  

put me down as a maybe aswell only did one night this year and if off will def try to do both next year was a cracking weekend

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 06/10/2012 00:10  

put me down as a maybe too altho its st paddys weekend so..........oh put me down anyways

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 06/10/2012 21:04  

Just making sure its in the calendar folks, not looking to ask folk for definates until after the New Year :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/10/2012 15:48  

this is a good one folks get yourself there

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/10/2012 01:31  

yep gotta do this one again..... wonder if the fella has still got the cafe there with the all you can eat for a fiver breakfast....and will we need restraints for bill lol....

Update Reply
nellie @ 13/10/2012 12:05  

what you trying to say nellie

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/10/2012 13:52  

Mr Bill has to go theres only me and him from the original first trip lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/10/2012 21:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email