MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

£16 -- Hands-On Birds of Prey Experience,

£16 -- Hands-On Birds of Prey Experience, - Forums [Biker Match]  £16 -- Hands-On Birds of Prey Experience, - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

£16 -- Hands-On Birds of Prey Experience,

Hi peeps saw this deal and thought it would be great as a ride out and a great experience ............I would love to have a go but would love to do it with a bunch of good people and that is BIKERS!! So We can do it before Christmas or after just to decided when ..........Its normaly £75 for the day but this offer with TRAVELZOO is for a limited period .......Let me know peeps and we can make a plan together .

Source: Rutland Falconry & Owl Centre

Set in 42 acres of woodland, Rutland Falconry & Owl Centre in Oakham is home to more than 130 birds of prey including owls, hawks, falcons, eagles and vultures. For £16 instead of the usual £65, get up close to these majestic birds on a 2-hour experience that also includes the opportunity to handle hawks and owls.Why we love this dealYou get a hands-on 2-hour birds of prey experience for £16 -- a saving of 75%Choose between an owl and a hawk experienceSet in 42 acres of woodland in the beautiful Rutland countrysideAvailable seven days a week, until 8 March, 2013

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2012 10:50  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2012 10:55  

wow would love to do that! but took the bike off the road yesterday so no transport for at least a month or two.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 02/10/2012 13:29  

A month or TWO? That for a rebuild of the bike or a rebuild of the finances?
Oh, and congrats on becoming a 1000-poster

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/10/2012 13:57  

Hey Kwak no probs lets see what interest we get.......Maybe could plan it with a camp weekend and that be the ride out will have a look ..............March can also be a good month...BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRR heated tent .......................Im such a Wuss lol x Will have a look at camp sites close by see what going on .....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2012 15:21  

Sounds like a good doo to me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2012 16:56  

I'd be interested too, visited serveral times but never been able to handle the birds.

Update Reply
RickM @ 02/10/2012 18:44  

Deffo up for this Sunset xx Adore Birds Of Prey...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2012 20:11  

meeeeeeeeee meeeeee i wanna go pleeze

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/10/2012 20:24  

Gonna have to go on ride out and seek a couple of friendly pubs with grass for camping lol see if we can get a band .............Bobs ya uncle lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2012 20:37  

Gen have heared your the best cake maker in town so thats cakes sorted ...................So girls are ok

Just need some place to sleep , Dance , and be merry now and a ride out to see the birdies great laugh lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2012 20:40  

I'm up for this too! Hopefully the timing of my knee op and this event won't clash!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 02/10/2012 22:40  

yep Wills thats for a rebuild of A bike - not the current one - shes heading off down the road to be race prepped for next year...the finances arent too bad...despite the travelling....barclays were very generous with my PPI settlement! if you get it organised i'll find a way to come over even if i have to beg steal or borrow a bike.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 02/10/2012 22:44  

Or even a four-wheeled c*r!

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/10/2012 23:59  

Sounds good i will watch out for the dates for this one

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 03/10/2012 00:59  

arghhhh!!!!! Wills wash your mouth out!!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 03/10/2012 08:48  

Bump. Is this still on the cards ?

Update Reply
RickM @ 07/11/2012 20:03  

im defo up for this if its still a go go woudl be absoloutey amazing to handle a bird of prey - last time i was in devon i was looking into doing this and was too expensive so this is a must doooooooo for me ... love it thanks sunset for finding and posting will keep me eye for dates etc - do we need to book by certain date to get the discount??xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2012 21:03  

I' d do Rutland as a day out............. been to the 'water' and surprise surprise the cafe too.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 08/11/2012 11:00  

Keep us posted on potential dates for this please Sunset, done one of these days once before. Its a great expierience, especially with a Golden Eagle perched on your arm looking down at you eyeing you up !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/11/2012 11:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email