MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec

Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec

great day ty all

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 16/12/2012 19:37  

Lovely relaxing afternoon with lovely people, and as usual it went by far too quickly!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2012 19:41  

Had a lovely day at squires. thank u allison for drivin me, was great to see BM crowd again and to meet the rest such a friendly bunch. pete hug an kiss yr welcome lol, hope u all have a good christmas...xxxxx

Update Reply
whitedove @ 16/12/2012 19:45  

One brilliant BM afternoon filled with food, hugs and giggles

Thank you to everyone who made it...not sure we could have squeezed many more in !!! There were surely more than 50 of us ??!!

Best Santa pressie that I saw has got to be the hobby horse...even had sound effects!!! Hope it didn't freak out on its way back across the Pennines

Happy Christmas Hugs to anyone I missed

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/12/2012 20:20  

On that note Alice.....a big thankyou for organising the afternoon, AND for the scrummy, verrry sherrry trifle!!!!!

Mmmmmm!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2012 21:10  

Best time I've had while sober for a long time I even got a new tattoo ps - Alice, u owe me 60p...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2012 21:51  

@ XK !!!!!!!!!!! Nutter!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/12/2012 21:56  

XK you owe Alice £££££££££££ for letting you in

Update Reply
JP @ 16/12/2012 22:02  

It was nice seeing you all! :-)

Update Reply
RiderPJ @ 16/12/2012 22:04  

Seems u all had a fab day nice one :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/12/2012 23:09  

Great afternoon,great people,thanks Alice,great job,have a great Christmas everyone at BM.

Goose (nearly wrote great again!)

Ciao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2012 23:45  

Thanks to Alice for organising this event and getting Scrooge, (Jasen) the Manager of Squires, to part with some dosh for the crackers. I even saw him put a log on the fire (first time in years), and he had a new hair style; I reckon there's a woman involved somewhere LOL Biker, I'll get my revenge next year and a big thank you to Richard (SuzukiBanditK6) for getting me to Squires Ta for the pics Alice RiderPJ and me lol http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3771

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/12/2012 03:00  

brilliant day, think we all had fun, i only just got there in time for the start but was one of the last to leave, although the Scottish contingent were still there, not sure what time it must of been when they got home but thanks for making the trip, see you all next year hopefully have a good Christmas everyone and thanks to Alice for putting this on

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/12/2012 04:25  

Thanks for the pics Wills http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3771

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/12/2012 14:23  

Sandi,,,ive some pics to go on, ive got to load them to the laptop, hope to get round to it tomorrow evening.x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 17/12/2012 20:48  

Thanks Allison

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/12/2012 23:33  

A BIG thanks To Alice for organising this

Had a fanfeckintastic afternonn, great to catch up with old friends and make new ones
MonkeyBoy also thoroughly enjoyed himself , no doubt he will nag to go to squires again in the future!

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 18/12/2012 11:53  

Loved.. loved.. loved this!!

Thank You Alice.. I spent a wickedly lush afternoon with some of my best friends who I have missed ridiculously... This was just a huge hugfest of lush from beginning to end.. Mmmmmmmmmmwah!!

and LF.. there's time yet for Monkeyboy and Minx.. just won't have to leave it so long next time... xxx

I have a few photo's.. when I get a second they shall be uploaded and groaned at.. definately :D

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 18/12/2012 23:30  

Thanks Alice and every one for such a wonderful time and a massive thanks to my lovely chauffer Anita as I wouldn't of made it otherwise thank you hun ever so much,credit where credit is due to all that turned up was such a delightful day and wow so many new faces too. Have a amazing Christmas every one and see you all in 2013 love Sally xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/12/2012 17:46  

PHOTOGRAPHER when will you be adding your photos, please?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/12/2012 08:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email