MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec

Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec

Temperature-wise it sounds very bikeable for Sunday, but I'm not sure about the wind and the rain, though.
Academic point, as I'll be bringing three or maybe four in the c*r

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/12/2012 00:24  

Have fun everyone and Merry Xmas from me as i wont be there xxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/12/2012 09:14  

Merry Christmas Jackie Secret Santa gifts...check Camera...check Thermals...check Transport...check http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3771

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/12/2012 09:22  

Next message from Ellieminx who has badgered the life of me to post something here for Sunday... omg.. mods please get ready with the edit buttons!!

Oh.. and I have someones black jumper from the weekend gone.. will bring it with..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 14/12/2012 19:04  

Hi its me the cute one.Well not in my mums picture.

But any way i'm realy exited about the party dinner.

ellieminx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 14/12/2012 19:11  

Hello Ellieminx, I'm looking forward to seeing you on Sunday And I will be happy to recommence your spelling lessons - *exited* - 'cos your mam is rubbish at it! XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2012 21:41  

Can't have you all enjoying yourselves without me. besides, with me that makes 50 peeps for dinner. and hello little chick

Update Reply
petewick @ 15/12/2012 01:33  

I think you both need supervision with spelling xk..

Minx was unsupervised.. you were not... You failed to see she had spelt "really" wrong too... so Rockchickee will Teach the Teacher aka you my lovely..

hey hey Pete wick that rhymes with chick... apparently

will be lush to see the pair of ye.. and everyone else including some lush suprises xxxx

Seeeeeeeee you all tomorrow!! Excited!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 15/12/2012 11:52  

Sorry dont look like we are going to make it just got too much left to do and not enough time to do it in hope you all have a great day. Im sure Bill can take up the slack on the dinner table so no wasted food lol

Update Reply
JP @ 15/12/2012 12:18  

will try jp will try

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/12/2012 15:07  

Woo Hoo Nearly party time again

See you all tomorrow. Ride/drive safe

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/12/2012 18:29  

we'll do our very best!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 15/12/2012 21:43  

c u all tomozz

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 15/12/2012 22:10  

I'm ready for tomorrow. Got bike out today, did all usual checks then had a quick ride up to Boroughbridge to fill up with petrol.See you at Squires tomorrow.

Update Reply
timhall @ 15/12/2012 22:48  

well im just getting ready to travel up to u guys so c uthere all

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 16/12/2012 10:17  

Been really Not much better now So I'm sorry to have to miss this festive gathering I hope you all have lovely time and a good meal Probably won't see most of you till next year now beware of 's with bugs

Update Reply
Emzed @ 16/12/2012 11:56  

Sorry cannot make this now.

Hope you all have a great time.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 16/12/2012 13:20  

Back from Squires Christmas dinner. It was great to see others I have met before and to see new faces as well.. Thanks to all the ladies for the hugs [ and the few for the kisses ] Strongest hug of the day from Alice. Longest hug from Rockchickee. To the guys who didnt make it there, see what you missed!

Update Reply
petewick @ 16/12/2012 17:53  

Pete you flirt.... Hahaha Only regret I have was that I didn't get the chance to talk to too many people but was nice to meet old and new folk. Always nice to see you all, BM has the nicest bunch of people, even though someone ate all the beef....?

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 16/12/2012 18:08  

Lovley day thank you for organising today,
thanks to Carol for travelling with me, So nice to see people ive not seen since pre-stroke,sorry i didnt remember a few names!! Looking forward to seing you in the new year, have a lovley christmas.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 16/12/2012 19:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email