MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Imagination.. Where Do You Let It Take You...

Imagination.. Where Do You Let It Take You... - Forums [Biker Match] Imagination.. Where Do You Let It Take You... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Imagination.. Where Do You Let It Take You...

Imagination is a Powerful Tool that can transform our Lives and those around us... Where do you let your imagination take you too?? ~ Come on.. share your wildest most lushest of hopes and dreams...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/09/2012 14:24  

my imagination takes me to the places I was going to visit and things I was going to do this year. Had to delay them for the time being. Hope they will be achieved next year but untill then I have my imagination on how fantastic it will be to, Ride Route 66 Live part time at the coast Spend the worst 6 weeks of our winter somewhere warm.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 11/09/2012 16:34  

An olde worlde pub wiv free beer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2012 18:01  

in the dark recesses of my mind!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 11/09/2012 20:49  

oh my god,let's don't go there.......my imagination......nope.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/09/2012 07:43  

My imagination frequently takes me to bed....especially when working a nightshift

Update Reply
clarkee @ 12/09/2012 16:19  

takes me up the M5,odd that ,so do my motorcycles ....synchronicity....x

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/09/2012 12:37  

Imagination: HMMM wish I could use a good.old fashioned Flail,Lance,Pike on the next t**t who does summat stupid in a car when I'm on me bike!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2012 17:01  

To the Maldives, with a gorgeous hunk wearing a mankini serving me a lush cocktail....bring it on >>>> damn and drat, I've just woken up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 20:27  

Well.. I had hoped to make you all the subject of a book and use your imaginings for my own personal gain...

I AM Joking.. Obviously!! That would be wrong on so many levels.. wouldn't it?!

Seriously though.. I did wonder... I have "Awake Dreams" and they really are quite bizarre.. just wondered if anyone else lay back their head sometimes and had imaginings...

Thank you for sharing though.. some quite canny ones here... and "dark recesses" ~ Just reminds me of a conversation about Alice from the Twilight Movies... and the word "sychronicity"... Mmmmmmmm.. that is a devilishly lush word!

And.. for the record.. if you can imagine it.. you can believe it.. and if you can believe it you can achieve it... Sooooooooooo..

Ask.. Believe.. Receive... Simples with a bit of practice

and for the record.. I'm still practicing.. the Believing is the hardest part but it does work! I got me a David and I got me a Bike and I can Ride It!!! sooooooooo... something to think about

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/09/2012 20:45  

I got me a David But he was the 'N' version - all the others didn't quite cut the mustard!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2012 20:53  

Lmao XK..

If I'd had as many men as what you allude to.. as opposed to what I was stuck with.. then I might have been Smiling alot more too!

Oh you are just too funny.. I actually wish I were what you imagine me to have been sometimes lol

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/09/2012 20:58  

I imagined that I was young and gorgeous today. Unfortunately I was indulging in some spontaneous retail therapy at the time and came home with a bloody mini-skirt OMG

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/10/2012 21:24  

imagination.......mmmmmmm..........not telling!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 05/10/2012 11:37  

...........to a place of freedom!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2012 12:01  

Not so much as where my imagination takes me to so much as WHO my imagination takes me too....... ummmmmm!

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 08/10/2012 18:24  

My imagination takes me to a lot of places, some are achievable with a lot of hard work others are just for me and their is no way it will ever happen....."Aint that right Angelina" lol

Imagination is a powerful tool, use it to motivate and give you something to live for something to aspire too..... You may not achieve all that you imagine but if you do one thing you will still have achieved what you once thought impossible....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2012 01:08  

Half an hour ago I was Donna in Mamma Mia the Movie... Man can I ever sing and dance...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/10/2012 20:55  

better than them then i hope.....xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/10/2012 21:03  

LMAO!! Jinx I loves ya!

ps.. waiting for the "eviction notice" from not so discerning neighbours.. no class them downstairs.. wouldn't know talent like mine if it bit them on the ass

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/10/2012 21:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email