MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Any1 fancy showing off their bike ?

Any1 fancy showing off their bike ? - Forums [Biker Match] Any1 fancy showing off their bike ? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Any1 fancy showing off their bike ?

If u fancy showing off yr Bike, then I will put the kettle on, lol.

Update Reply
simontk78 @ 11/09/2012 11:36  

si,take your pic,look on my profile ,hundreds of bike nite pics on there and mine too...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/09/2012 11:54  

think that sound like a good idear
u got lots of cups ??
could have a run over and u may get a few pillys if we can get a few together like a bm meet at simontk

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/09/2012 13:43  

Thats a fabulous idea KayCat!!

If this invitation to show off were closer to Newcastle then I'd be there like a shot!!

Her lushness likes all the compliments on her shiny chrome and doesn't mind when people check out their reflection in her tank... She kinda glows under all the attention so for sure she'd have been up for it too!

She originally came from Bury in Manchester... just as a side note..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/09/2012 13:55  

Was just thinkin today it would be nice to have a regular local meetup, like a greater manchester branch or something-in a pub maybe. talk about local things like events, best garages for bikes, cheap deals etc and maybe organise our own events. I know i bump into the occasional BMer at rivi or southport, but there are over 5,000 of us in the north west.

Wes pu hal

Duke

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 12/09/2012 00:07  

Yes got plenty of cups,
But as I am now disabled, i.e. easy 2 take advantage of, I had best only give directions out to those who e-mail me 4 them on :-
******** EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY MODERATOR ************

Update Reply
simontk78 @ 12/09/2012 07:55  

Morning Simon..

I hope the ideas in here bare fruit and give you many a visitor and good on you starting these topics that get people thinking and chatting...

I'm not a Mod or official in anything but not so sure putting your personal email address in an open public forum is such a good idea.. you might want to consider editing your post... just a thought.. unless of course you enjoy reading through pages and pages of spam

Have a super lush day and I hope your kettle sees some action

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 12/09/2012 08:18  

Its OK I have a spam blocker.
Any that do get through, I have all the time I T W'd 2 simply delete them !

Update Reply
simontk78 @ 12/09/2012 09:03  

something-in a pub maybe Thats a gr8 idea ! How about my local, so I can join in ? http://www.wheresbest.co.uk/venue/128413/The-Crown/ It is in Hawk Green, Marple.

Update Reply
simontk78 @ 12/09/2012 09:11  

Email address removed. Please do not include private contact details like mobile numbers and email addresses in forum topics

Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/09/2012 11:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email