MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Scuba

Scuba - Forums [Biker Match] Scuba - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Scuba

Hi If your reading this I hope thats because you already have an interest. Whats Scuba got to do with a Biker site? Well nothing directly it's just that when browsing profiles I have noticed a few likeminded bikers that also have a love for Scuba. Like biking Scuba attracts all sorts from all backgrounds..maybe that's a common link....but if like me you can struggle for a dive buddy then lets see if we can get together. Biking and diving...I can't think of a better bond!

Update Reply
6bikerkev9 @ 04/08/2012 21:58  

Sounds like a plan 6bikerkev9. Infotunately I can't dive anymore due to asthma. Might be worth your while PMing members directly who have an interest in Scuba. Good luck with it anyway and hope you find some buddies to dive with.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 05/08/2012 03:06  

Yea there's loads of us scubies here on BM, i noticed that a while back.

I think it's the love of freedom and adventure that both biking and diving bring.

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/08/2012 09:09  

I've never done it, however i have been Snorkling a few times while on holiday and that is fantastic, would love to do a scuba diving course but just don't seem to get the time. Good luck with your search

Update Reply
Roughie @ 07/08/2012 13:46  

Diving is so much better when you have a buddy you know to share the experience with isnt it Kevin, we,ve talked about this before. Enjoy your forthcoming holiday.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 08/08/2012 08:04  

Hi Kev. I am a BSAC sports diver - about 70 dives here and abroad - best being livaboard in the RED SEA so good I went 2 years on the bounce - diff itinery but amazing. Am a bit of an anxious diver but ok once I get into the swing. Give me a shout if you fancy a couple of refresher dives. What level and experience are you ? Biking and diving ? Where on the hell are we gonna carry our gear lol. Hope to hear from you Martin

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 29/08/2012 01:29  

Hi Martin, I think you just became my new best friend!

I'm in the process of booking a liveaboard to complete my PADI open water.

Do you mind if I pm you to pick your brains?

Emma

Update Reply
Eight @ 29/08/2012 12:14  

Hi Emma, not at all hun pm me with any brain picking - wont take long lol. If you are going to kiss we can catch up and have a chat over a beer or six lol
Martin

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 29/08/2012 14:02  

Oh cool, thanks.

Yes I'm going to KISS. Look forward to meeting you there.

Emma

(Beer or six? Now you're talking!)

Update Reply
Eight @ 29/08/2012 14:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email