MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

what is it all about????

what is it all about???? - Forums [Biker Match] what is it all about???? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

what is it all about????

maybe its just me but what the heck is this tell you later rubbish?????either you got a bike or you aint.either your married or your not????? maybe as i say its me but when anyone views my profile i have a look and if i see tell you later on anything i click off cos if they cant be honest enough to say that yes have a bike or not and im married or single,divorced etc whats the point.ive had people(mainly men i have to say)who look at me and have no info at all on their profile.how do they expect to meet people or find that "special person" if they gonna hide stuff or lie probably.its bizarre and weird what do you guys think????

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/07/2012 09:32  

I get where your coming from, I just checked my own profile and I have a few Tell you laters, eye colour? who cares? but as for the rest I'll update my profile.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 27/07/2012 09:44  

i get you tel some stuff aint that important lol but id think that whether your married is and if you not got a bike i mean i had a guy pm me a 6 page message blarting then says i havnt got a bike but wud love to go pilly with you pmsl as if.i know that may sound a bit off but am a biker and i date bikers not wanna be,s harsh but why lie it only hurts in the end.pmsl

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/07/2012 09:48  

I would prefer the info to remain BLANK instead of 'tell you later'. It's not the Official Secrets Act it's a bikers social site FGS! IMHO I think to have 'tell you later' comes across as 'don't be nosey'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/07/2012 10:00  

yeah as i said either that or they just lying about stuff

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/07/2012 10:12  

Maybe ppl think it gives them an air of mystery!!! Personally, if its on their relationship status - i dont bother with them

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 27/07/2012 10:16  

yep me same cos all i think is that means they married and just wanna get their end away lol.or want a bit of biker fluff on side cos their wives are frigid boring non bikers lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/07/2012 10:28  

"a bit of biker fluff" I like that, think i might it to my profile

but back to the original post, yep i agree with you ZZR

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 10:42  

pmsl

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/07/2012 10:43  

I'm married can i update mine with 'biker fluff'...you got me checking my prof now for 'tell you later's'

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/07/2012 11:57  

Reckon I'm ok only tell you later on religion. I'm not particularly religous. There ya go.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/07/2012 12:02  

I'm same as VFR800AJ,not particularly religious other than that I don't like "tell you later" myself,it's gotta be worse for the ladies! You obviously wanna know as much as possible about someone.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 12:19  

I agree leaving things like relationship as tell you later means they're trying to hide things. I've been totally honest and put married. I'm here to make riding friends, nothing else. Ok I admit I flirt, who doesn't? All the people I hang around with know my circumstances. I've nowt to hide. My tell you laters are in favourite activity bits cos I don't have any favourite ones

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 27/07/2012 14:05  

If there are any tell you later's on my profile it's due to Boss Mom not telling what to put yet . Now running really fast just in case she has read this lol

Update Reply
JP @ 27/07/2012 16:45  

not fast enough old man

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 17:00  

Get yerself down the gymn JP

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/07/2012 17:47  

Can't even raise his arm to defend himself!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 20:49  

The "Tell you laters" are just as irritating as the no mugshots in my opinion.

Fair enough if the hookup functions were free - you get what you pay for.

But they're not so, er, you don't.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2012 23:49  

I looked at a profile with no Picture and nearly all tell you laters in the boxes, just cant see the point in them having a profile at all.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 30/07/2012 11:31  

I do think the tell u later optiomm shud b taken off such questions as relationship status,what bike,if u have kids,drink and smoke as these are very important things people want 2 know :)

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 30/07/2012 12:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email