MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

how did u all get in the bike/rock scene?

how did u all get in the bike/rock scene? - Forums [Biker Match] how did u all get in the bike/rock scene? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

how did u all get in the bike/rock scene?

how did u all get in the bike/rock scene? I got in to rock music through my sister playng still in the night by white snake then i went n brought more rock albums (no cd's back then) lol and ive never stopped listenning to it cant get enough love it! bike scene well i dont have a bike but i still love going on all the rallys when i can.

Update Reply
RC @ 13/09/2006 10:22  

I've always liked rock music, ever since I was a kid. Same with bikes really, always loved pics and looking at bikes on a weekend parked down by the river.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 13/09/2006 11:02  

I got into bikes and rock music through my brother,and ever since my first rally that was it.Loved it ever since.

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 13/09/2006 12:36  

wooooooohoooooooooooo bwb u posted a message wtg sweetie lol

Update Reply
RC @ 13/09/2006 13:08  

i ist got into rock in early 80's lol i fancied my mates bruv and he was into maiden n sabbath i liked it then for a while,then sort of lost it lol,got bk into it about 18 monthes ago my mate chrissyjinx took me to a rock pub and i ve never looked back,im so grateful to her lol,bikes well about 6 monthes ago will av one one day i luv cruisers aand custom made bikes x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 13/09/2006 16:16  

I just grew up with both??? Hendrix-isle of white,,,,,,mmmmmmmm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2006 17:35  

Me,went with friends brother & m8s to donington monsters of rock in '81 AC/DC head lining,whitesnake,boc,slade.then got my first bike...a ts 50,now i was abiker.Had a lot more hair then... & then the vinly came and the biggest pair of earphones i could get,for the stereo.Also listern to tommy valance on radio 1.

Update Reply
DUFFA @ 14/09/2006 08:32  

dont know when i first got into rock, but think it was listening to my uncles records with him at the time... not into it like you lot cos i like loads of other music just the odd rock ones favs are zz top, and a few others but have to ask rc who they by when i hear the songs !!!!!! never been to a rally in me life but hear all about rc's weekends !!!!! an never been to a rock concert either errrr typin this wonderin why am on here at all !!!! must be the company hahahhahahahahahahah (((((((((XXX)))))))))))))

Update Reply
storm @ 14/09/2006 12:19  

I was into bikes first. An uncle of some kind who used to stay at my Aunt's place on the Isle of Man raced there before I was born, and my dad was photographed on his bike...... ok it was monochrome and sepia tinted so that tells you how long ago, but it meant that I was exposed to bikes the moment I put in an appearance. (Mind you my mum always kept telling me that they were dangerous things...... and we all do what our mum's tell us don't we?) Anyway god bless them my parents saved some money and bought me a little bike for my sixteenth birthday. Even now though I make the odd silly mistake...... (Last night I ran out of juice ..... on a hill ..... me with my bad back and a 300kg lump of dead metal. LOL) As for rock music..... bit more of the same, I was born in the fifties when good ol' rock'n'roll was going strong. My Aunts used to dance round the room with me. Then as I got older a cousin introduced me to something called Underground music with a brand new band just starting up called Black Sabbath (wonder what happened to them? LOL) I was hooked. Next thing I knew was I had a black leather jacket and a pair of "originals" and a 'hard as chuffin' nails attitude. Now I have a black leather jacket, pair of baggy Tesco jeans, and the only thing about me thats hard is the grimace when I take my tablets.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 16/09/2006 06:15  

i WAS into davy jones (the monkees),walking to school with two mates,one had a raleigh shopper with a bag on the back,in there she had a little portable cassette player, (so cutting edge) with black sabbath playing iron man, war pigs etc. wow, i was blown away, went onto pink floyd, deep purple,ufo,uriah heep,pete frampton, lindisfarne,alex harvey band,groundhogs, etc,etc,still LOVE my music,loads of new and eciting sounds out there. was engaged to guy with triumph bonnie, then he got honda 750-4. then we split up and i married someone else for a long time until he decided diff route in life! hey ho life goes on............

Update Reply
kay @ 16/09/2006 08:21  

Must say, I like a lot of southern rock as well, like Blackfoot and Molly Hatchet. I've lost cound of the number of CD's I've got and the mp3's I've downloaded on my PC. I know CD's run into hte 100's and mp3's prolly into the 1000's.

I have every Queen album on LP and CD, even the early suff, most of the Meatloaf albums on CD. Almost every Vixen track on my PC as well as Pat Benatar, also been downloading a lot of Suzi Quattro, Paramore, Lacuna Coil, Stryper, Metalica, Sevendust and Nine Inch Nails.

Some of the modern stuff, like Lostprophets, Razorlight, The Zutons etc also appeals to me a lot.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 16/09/2006 08:42  

im on napster, the only thing they havent bin able to deliver was radiohead.....creep, about 50 covers of it but no real mcoy,they had only about 3 radiohead songs at one time!!!!! love limp bizkit, behind blue eyes, i swear mr durst sings that better than roger daltry! love nine inch nails,eels, guillimots,sub rosa,skindred, agree lostprophets,razors,etc also hard fi, kings of leon,gogol bordello and millions more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
kay @ 16/09/2006 08:55  

It just so happens I have that Key of you want it.
PM me your msn and I'll send it to ya

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 16/09/2006 09:05  

It just so happens I have that Key of you want it.
PM me your msn and I'll send it to ya

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 16/09/2006 09:06  

See reply in BC!

Update Reply
mozie @ 16/09/2006 11:23  

Helped somebody out at college,got invited to a party 20 years ago

Update Reply
stew8851 @ 16/09/2006 11:25  

i got into bikes, then the rock followed. Saxonblue (off BC) was the mate who got me into bikes. Was a money saver at first - cudnt afford car.... then the addiction came and Ive never looked back. Shortly after getting into bikes i got into metallica, GnR, Whitesnake, Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Led Zep, etc. Then was knocked off my bike, and started up some bike websites. And the whole thing just keeps going now, everything I do is bike related (if i can help it anyhow). Do we all think rock and bikes go together?

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/09/2006 11:34  

Rock music and bikes have ALWAYS gone together in my opinion mate.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 17/09/2006 13:13  

u think that rock n bikes go together but quite a few bikes riders like dance crap n rnb we will av to convert them the same as u see quite a few bike riders who dont even have leathers now thats bad!!!!!

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 17/09/2006 13:21  

hey good dance music is ace! Especially for dancing and stuff, with loud speakers, lots of smoke and flashing lights! haha. Go to www.xfm.nl and click Luister Live for some nice relaxing dance music. Friday and Saturday nights are ace, stepped up a tone.

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/09/2006 13:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email