MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hartford Marina, St Ives, Cambs.

Hartford Marina, St Ives, Cambs. - Forums [Biker Match] Hartford Marina, St Ives, Cambs. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hartford Marina, St Ives, Cambs.

Hi all, weatherman says no rain today (not sure if I believe him) so am planning to meet up with a few mates around 8pm if anyone would like to join us? Maybe a shortish ride out afterwards? Cheers, Dave.

Update Reply
crashbobbins @ 17/07/2012 11:23  

I should be down there, be coming down from Wittering via the Abbots Ripton road (loads of twisties in case u don't know it), drooling already.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 17/07/2012 13:32  

I know it very well John! Used to live in Chatteris and was an HGV Instructor in Peterborough. Also know Wittering as am ex-RAF although I was never based there. ;-) Come over and say hello, will be wearing leathers as per photo

Update Reply
crashbobbins @ 17/07/2012 13:50  

mmmmm, maybe I will put my leathers on then!

pmsl.

I will see you there mate - Bright Blue Thundercat as per my Photo's.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 17/07/2012 14:23  

Managed to meet up with Dave, a surprising few bikers turned up.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 17/07/2012 22:01  

Nice to meet you John (as short lived as it was ;)) also surprising how early everyone left, I reckon the black clouds put people off tonight :(

Update Reply
crashbobbins @ 17/07/2012 22:33  

You 2 coming out to play on this one? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3500 Come on John...You know you wanna....

Update Reply
old red @ 18/07/2012 01:49  

BTW Dave....I'm Dave too and ex R.A.F!! Strange old world innit....That means you've gotta come too!

Update Reply
old red @ 18/07/2012 01:55  

Hi Dave (Crashbobbins), I think the black clouds put a lot of people off. I had a fun ride back but found 90% of my dash bulbs were out, going to replace with multi directional LED's.

Sorry Dave (OldRed) I am up Beverley on a Rideout that Day and then BSB Cadwell on the way back on the following Day.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 18/07/2012 10:28  

gonna be a tough one that Dave, am driving back from Italy the day before so will have to see how the timing works out......

Update Reply
crashbobbins @ 18/07/2012 14:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email