MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

climate change

climate change - Forums [Biker Match] climate change - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

climate change

I dont want to p##s on anyones parade, but the recent crap weather is not going to change if anything its gunna get worse eg extreme weather events are here to stay, a direct result of gobal warming . im just getting my head around the fact that i might only have one choice ... and that is start honing my wet weather riding skill or dont ride as often.. of course the other extreme could be riding in blisteringly hot temperatures.. global warming is a real phenomenan, and as pwt,s we,r just gunna have to adapt.... sadly the days of definate seasons are long gone, i just wish i was wrong , however on the plus side theres plenty of excellent wet weather riding kit to be had out there..... HAPPY DAYS RIDE SAFE

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 16/07/2012 16:13  

Maybe we'll have a heatwave in December

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 16/07/2012 16:20  

You never know, we had one in March

Update Reply
centurion @ 16/07/2012 18:36  

I'm saying nothing about my views other than if global warming exists then how come I'm freezing? Lol

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 16/07/2012 19:40  

# tigertim its a technical thing all i can say is that the air/atmosphere has been warming up over a very long time warm air holds more moisture than cool air.. so now when it rains theres more of it the temperature rise is thousands of metres above the planet ....and of course all around it

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 16/07/2012 19:51  

England hasn't had, what we used to know as, 'proper seasons' for years. I keep forgetting that and expecting June / Summer to be how it was when I was a kid. I get winter blues but at this rate I'll be forever depressed

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2012 21:16  

got a climate ,just not the one i want,ta!slightly drier would be nice.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/07/2012 12:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email