MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Thursday 12th july ride over to Raven cafe bike night

Thursday 12th july ride over to Raven cafe bike night - Forums [Biker Match] Thursday 12th july ride over to Raven cafe bike night - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Thursday 12th july ride over to Raven cafe bike night

Anyone wanting to come along to Raven Cafe, Whitchurch this thursday 12th july please do so. Myself and Pedskull will be meeting at The Turf Pub Wrexham (Pub at wrexham football ground) at 5 pm to ride over to raven for coffee, food and a nosey about, leaving the Turf at about 5.45pm. If your bored and its not raining, either meet us at The Turf or see you at the raven ok, thanks

Update Reply
wenders @ 10/07/2012 15:14  

Blimey Wenders, this will be the third reply to your posts today.... I live in Whitchurch so I will be at The Raven myself on the 12th anyway... I have also added an announcement in the events calendar informing members of the regular Thursday night bike meet.... Lets introduce each other next thursday... Shall I carry a rolled up newspaper or wear a carnation for you to spot me... hahaha... See folks there...

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 10/07/2012 15:45  

Rider10 You will spot wenders easy she will be the one wearing a black binbag

Update Reply
JP @ 10/07/2012 15:58  

I think you'll find it's a pink bin bag

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2012 16:07  

JP best start ducking now ya bugger lol hahahehehehe
Most deffo pink Bossmom lol
Rider10, im just like my pics, no hiding me sorry, and, prob will be wearing something pink, that you can see ok. Cant miss pedskull he rather a big lad and im no dwarf, will look out for you but your best bet is saying hello to me, sorry but so often on here people dont look like their pics!!!! Be good to meet you matey, but if tis piddling down will be giving it a miss ok

Update Reply
wenders @ 11/07/2012 20:32  

Nice ride over and was pleasently suprised by the amount of bikes there. Have loaded pics onto raven nights on events page.
Big, big, huge congratulations and awesome respect for Chatty Cathy, after only passing her test wednesday Cathy rode over on her 600 suzi, well chuffed Cathy hun xxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 14/07/2012 06:35  

Wenders was good to see you and Pedskull in Wrexham Turf and later Raven Cafe meet, and to meet Chathy Cathy and others to have a chin wag.... Raven is my local so was pleased to see a large crowd there so you now know how popular the place is... well, with my Wednesdays (Turf) and Thurs (Raven) now sorted out I am looking for more meets to fill up my week, daytime or evening no matter... just hoping we get a little sun for rest of summer....lol... Will now go and try to find those piccies you said were on the Raven site.... lol xxx

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 15/07/2012 15:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email