MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bike rally awards you would like to see...

Bike rally awards you would like to see... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bike rally awards you would like to see... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bike rally awards you would like to see...

award for best swimmer after barflys rally,possibly fastest dressed,swiftest tent shifting,best with ability to walk on water(sorry dad),best kipper on picnic table,flattest back tyre,oh how we larfed and larfed. .....seriously fun rally though xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/07/2012 16:55  

jph. maybe to spread the trophys out a bit you could limit the classes ppl could enter. maybe they have to choose just 1 they want to enter and they automatically are enterd into best in show. but make the best in show the peoples choice. best in show best paint best yank best fighter best 125 furthest traveled bike/trike worst rat best trike best standard/lightley moded best chop best paint best vintage best oldschool lol just a few ideas. hope it helps lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2012 17:07  

As we are only a small rally that is open only to BM members we have very limited numbers to work with so we will see what is applicable to BM thanks for the input much appreciated

Update Reply
JP @ 15/07/2012 17:47  

maybe bm members could sponser the trophies? we did it with some at a car club years ago, get the prices for the trophies and ask for donations in turn for sponsering the trophie?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2012 17:58  

Dont think it will work as there is already to much being asked already in the way of this charity and that charity. so Im not going to start asking members for more donations towards there Rally

Update Reply
JP @ 15/07/2012 18:15  

hmm i think less is more
best chop
best british
best jap
best trike
best paint
best in show
i dont think furthest travelled is applicable as this rally is for bm members only and as matts coming he will automatically get it as hes coming from abroad and we will know whos going to win as everyone has where there from on their profile pmsl so no surprises

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/07/2012 18:25  

ok lol good point and well presented lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2012 19:29  

zzrbabe42 You missed a few. Best German Best Italian maybe more.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 15/07/2012 23:52  

Best German = the one who gets to the sunbed first? Best Italian = icecream?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2012 00:34  

In my opinion we should have a few trophies or prizes for bikes, but also some prizes for BM people that have made a difference somehow, recognition of a good dead, or charity raising, or just for making things happen!!!!!!!!!!

Would be nice to reward the nice people on BM instead of just the bikes

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/07/2012 08:53  

Well judging what the summer has been like so far you need a prize for the muddiest bike

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 16/07/2012 09:11  

my choice?best blue tiger with m.reg. plate,hahahahahahah.seriously good idea ,we used to do rally trophies with i.m.o.c. rallies and various members did their own.i will provide trophy for....best technical advance/bodge,for practical ideas to improve your own bike.my old guzzi g5 won one of these for ripping off the airbox assembley and routing the breathers straight onto exhausts...duh.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/07/2012 11:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email